Trump returns to X (Twitter)

The King of Twitter returns with an interview with Elon Musk at 8pm eastern.

The interview of the century!!!!

https://x.com/teamtrump/status/18228...0AMolspcYxY9QA

It will crash the internet
You pull out your "special" sock for this one? lol

He'd already posted his mug shot on X.

• jan-w
  • 08-12-2024, 12:40 PM
Desperate times call for desperate measures. He has to do something to try to salvage a failing candidacy. What else can he do except whine on social media?
Ouch that is really hurting Truth Socials parent conpany stock price, but let's be honest Truth Social has never been a good value.

Must be desperate for the White House to be back on Twitter, or maybe not - his businesses do have a history of failing - maybe he didn't calculate this one? Hard to say.
Ouch that is really hurting Truth Socials parent conpany stock price, but let's be honest Truth Social has never been a good value.

Must be desperate for the White House to be back on Twitter, or maybe not - his businesses do have a history of failing - maybe he didn't calculate this one? Hard to say. Originally Posted by zippyboy

He's never calculated any-fucking-thing....except how naive his cultists are.
Trump and Musk have close to 300 million followers combined. It’ll be the most listened to interview in history.

Meanwhile, Hyena Harris needs to have free concerts, free pizza and AI generated pictures to fake her “crowds”. Take a suck on that.

BAHAHAHA
You do know those Russian bots can't vote, right?

Just like all those Tucker "fans"
Guess muskrat shouldn't have fired all the people that managed the service. DDOS my ass. lol

Just one loser to another. Muskrat and Cheeto. There's a movie in there somewhere. Just not on X apparently. Maybe next time the should try tiktok.

Could have played it as there being so much interest they broke the internet, instead Elon fumbles and claims DDoS.

Hilarious.

Bam, you brought this to my attention and made my whole goddamn day yesterday. Thank you.
There were only about 1.5 million trying to listen to the tripe, and that includes the ones that leaned in for the later laughs they get to post. Wonder where those 300 followers were that Josie was going on about. I guess Russian bots weren't allowed.
Ah, going back to try to play the same game that you played in 2016, eh Donny Diaper?
Nah. The GOP has heard enough of you. Out with boomer Donnie Diaper, in with JDVance fucking couches in drag.

It's over. Go poop your pants in your cellar without a livestream going on lol
Desperate times call for desperate measures. He has to do something to try to salvage a failing candidacy. What else can he do except whine on social media? Originally Posted by jan-w
That's all he's ever done in life. Whine. Only now, because of social media, his whining also serves to prep his cult for violence.