kinky Guys Wanted

What is your
Idea of kinky?
The one night last winter I stayed with my sister in law and we wound up having sex !
The one night last winter I stayed with my sister in law and we wound up having sex ! Originally Posted by OklahomaSooner
hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 287a494a4944afcc3c159b1dc03ee487.jpg (24.1 KB, 575 views)
The one night last winter I stayed with my sister in law and we wound up having sex ! Originally Posted by OklahomaSooner
Fantasies don't count, lol.

Jim
Just the other day i popped a major cherry for a client!
He wanted me to bend him over and pound him while he was pounding my doubles gal in the ass!
Creative!
# highFivesDee
Pegging
Baby,
Phuck yea..
And another
Saw a young, very young provider once who asking me to tie her hands behind her back and give it to her in the ass. She had never done greek before. Bent her over on her knees and it was almost like a jack hammer style. She loved it but later told me it hurt the next day. Provider was one to the best hands down, more so for being that young. Was one of Annie girls, she has moved out of state. That girl got lots of my money.
I want to
see a gurl
smother you
with her lower
region.
hot damn Siberia!!! I luv pegging too!!
when I come there in January,doubles for sure!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1545216_608128995926037_659388195_n.jpg (46.7 KB, 511 views)
I want a small
strapon for
Newbies.
Ok Dallas,
I will
blow him
While you
Peg.
I want a small
strapon for
Newbies.
Ok Dallas,
I will
blow him
While you
Peg. Originally Posted by siberia
One man's kink is the next man's lazy Monday afternoon. I have noticed a lot of kink revolving around men being anally penetrated. Uh...im good. When it is time for my prostate exam I will try to set the mood, until then do a quick search on Kurt Metzger and how precious male anal virginity is considered.
Kinkiest I have ever experienced was working on the road with a co-worker. His wife comes down to visit, we go from dinner to drinks to fuckin. Spent about a week in Florida with this couple. Unfortunately she wasn't that hot, not a good fuck (never got into a good rhythm in any position) and they were into the whole cuckold thing....and...well I think things got more weird than kinky (at least for me)