Computer issues? I can help for cheap

Need help setting up your new computer?
Forgot password to your PC or apple computer?
Have files on your old computer you need transferred over?
Having trouble with your old Windows XP computer?
Need virus removal?
Not connecting to the internet?
I have more than 10 years experience with PC and Apple products.
I can do most things with the computer. Just ask.
You can do most things with the computer like ???... install a keystroke recorder?

It's not real smart to let people in the hobby have access to your computer or phone. Ijs. Think twice about this folks.... and then think about it again.... and then don't fucking ever let somebody from the hobby fuck with your shit.
You can do most things with the computer like ???... install a keystroke recorder?

It's not real smart to let people in the hobby have access to your computer or phone. Ijs. Think twice about this folks.... and then think about it again.... and then don't fucking ever let somebody from the hobby fuck with your shit. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
+1
Need help setting up your new computer?
Forgot password to your PC or apple computer?
Have files on your old computer you need transferred over?
Having trouble with your old Windows XP computer?
Need virus removal?
Not connecting to the internet?
I have more than 10 years experience with PC and Apple products.
I can do most things with the computer. Just ask. Originally Posted by bigmonsta
Thanks that's good to know. Sometimes I have to call qeek squad just for a question and they charge so much Money.
Double post
I have fixed a number of computers, ipads, phones, over the years for both dancers and providers. I never barter though. Screen the guy/company just like you should for anyone you are going to let work on your computer. Get references. You can do things like copy off personal info and put it back later.
How about a broken iphone 4g screen? jk jk