Adventures in Hobbyland

It's been a while since I last hobbied, a little over 2 years now but some experiences have been so memorable I decided it was time to share, perhaps some of you have had similar experiences and we can all entertain ourselves reading our stories. I'll make multiple posts to keep the crowd interested. The first one came to my memory today.

I became somewhat friends with a well known provider, name withheld since she's no longer providing so we agreed to meet for lunch one day. We met at a restaurant in The Domain, across from her apartment. After lunch I had a concall for work so she invites me to have the concall in her apartment. We walk in and I dial into the concall. As soon as I dial, she unzips my pants and starts giving me her signature blowjob, I had to make sure the phone was on mute. The concall is going on and I unmute as I need to participate and mute back on afterward. She bends over in front of me and I ask for a condom. After the condom is on we start fucking, still muted. Time for me to speak again, I catch my breath and participate, I'm done back on mute. We move to her bed and we're at it, it's really intense, I'm still on the phone. Time to speak again, need more time to recover, participate, back on mute and back to fucking.

The call ends right as we're done and we laugh about the experience. I sure hope the mute button was working, I always wondered if it did.

Today I was with my FWB and we do the same thing, so it jogged my memory and decided it was time to share some of my memorable and funny or not so funny experiences, we all have them.
That's extremely hot!
I luv it when a guy is on the phone �� and I'm sucking his cock while I'm playing with myself. Makes me cum long. ��