Ginger Doll Change of Plans

Gentlemen I just talked to Ginger and she had to leave MGM early due to a family emergency. As soon as she gets the situation stabilized she will let everyone know her schedule. She apologies for the change of schedule. On a personal basis I assure you it's the real deal.

Patience and Be Safe,
MGM must have been better for her than HSV. Last word I got from her was a message that said she would never visit HSV again.
  • coven
  • 07-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Ginger just called me, Staff Edit is correct. BTW Edit, you're respected in the community enough that I don't think anyone would doubt you.

Oh yeah, HSV was NOT kind to her. You guys missed out, just sayin'.
The time she came was a very competetive touring week. Some girls I have been wanting to see.....who almost never travel or tour on weekends came out the woodworks then shockingly. If she wants to limit her touring options based on the calls of one random trip that's her perogative. She also had a 2 hour booking requirement on her p411 page.....with the lowest offered rate at 400 dollars. And that's fine if that is a requirement to see her, but I'm sure most clients here locally are booking 1 hour moreso on average. Makes that 1 hour appointment they might want a little more expensive no?.....
First off, I would like to apologize to all the hobbyists in Montgomery that I have screened and wasn't able to see before having to unexpectedly depart. I'm in the middle of a potentially serious medical situation with a close family member in the Atlanta area. I'm so thankful that I was in Montgomery, only 2.5 hours away...instead of 13+ hours away in Northwest Arkansas.

I plan to be back to Montgomery as soon as I'm able...

To address GimmieThat's (& possibly others) misunderstanding on my touring rates-- I have a 2-hour minimum at my home base in Northwest Arkansas only. I've been offering $300/hour or $400 for 2 hours while on tour and that was reflected in my touring ads on preferred411.com & BP.

I rarely ever tour outside of Arkansas...in fact, this is my first visit to Alabama.

Huntsville wasn't a productive market for me; so that is correct...I probably won't be back. Montgomery was going great until I had to leave due to circumstances beyond my control.

Family first... And I'll be back to Montgomery asap. I don't anticipate it being more than a week. I'll post another ad when I know my exact return dates.

A very special thanks to Coven, Montgfun & Audec1981 for being so supportive and offering an sympathetic ear during my drive today.
  • coven
  • 07-27-2013, 07:14 PM

A very special thanks to Coven, Montgfun & Audec1981 for being so supportive and offering an sympathetic ear during my drive today. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Hell guys, we're so old our handles make an acronym
Sorry to hear about your family member Ginger. I hope it resolves in a positive way.
One issue to also consider about Huntsville is there are several thousand people here now who are taking a 20% hit on their salary due to sequestration. That probably will not improve any time soon, unfortunately.
I have talked to Ginger several times while she was on this tour. Not sure there is a more pleasant person to talk with. Hope everything turns out well for a supper lady.
Thank you very much, Buzzman.

And just to let everyone know, things weren't as serious as we thought.

I'm back in Montgomery until Wednesday or Thursday.