Sorry Guys.... Bama tour cut way short..

Alabama is no longer on my list... Due to sooo many hobbyists negotiating and haggling me about my donations. I see many other ladies advertising here with the same donations or higher, I wonder if they're experiencing the same thing??
Seems a little odd. Your rates seem ok to me for someone who is touring, but then again some folks will argue over a nickle just for sport. May you have fair winds and following seas on your travels.
Alabama is no longer on my list... Due to sooo many hobbyists negotiating and haggling me about my donations. I see many other ladies advertising here with the same donations or higher, I wonder if they're experiencing the same thing?? Originally Posted by Pristine Chase
Yes... That and worse. I'm not going into detail, but I can say that I won't ever be back, either.

I've met a couple of really great guys while I've been here... but sadly, guys like that do not seem to be the norm here.
I'm sorry to hear you ladies had a less than enjoyable time in Alabama.

Once upon a time Birmingham was a very hospitable place for visiting ladies, evidently that is not the case anymore, possibly because a rotten apple or 2 have ruined the barrel. There's a thread (a long one) a page or two back in this section that may shed some light on reasons why northern and central Alabama is not as hospitable as it use to be.

BTW, I'm an Alabama boy to the core. I'm just temporarily (hopefully) misplaced in Macon Georgia (talk about a shit hole of a place).