NCNS Star Elektra

As she will not answer my phone calls, text messages or email, I would like to give Star Elektra the opportunity to publicly explain why she was NCNS for our 8:00pm date last night in Montgomery.
I've heard from Star Elektra via email and I now have my answer.
What did she say?
My battery in my cellphone went dead! la da la da
For what it's worth, I've seen Star before with no problems and zero issues what so ever. Had a great time and will repeat.
I appreciate you posting that she NCNS you. What doesn't make sense to me is you post nothing of a reason why she did it, or what she said. Did she curse you out. Did she make good on a return visit.....anything. I do admire that you waited a full day before posting this. Too many people post the same day of and look like straight dicks after. You were patient and she shows she has no class in responding until well after you posted the thread.........

I will admit, I probably wouldn't have ever posted a ncns thread and damn sure won't hit a lady back for an explanation. If the provider I want to see can't be reached anywhere between an hour before an appointment or 30 minutes after I always got a few other numbers on standby.

Even if she had a validated excuse in today technology of a fast texts its too easy to say I can't make it.........
I'll tell you what she said in her email but I want to be clear, I'm not here to rake muck. "Just the facts ma'am".

Star said she fell asleep watching TV before our appointment and didn't awake until 11pm. She was gracious in her apology and has offered to make it up to me "in more ways than just financially".
I'll tell you what she said in her email but I want to be clear, I'm not here to rake muck. "Just the facts ma'am".

Star said she fell asleep watching TV before our appointment and didn't awake until 11pm. She was gracious in her apology and has offered to make it up to me "in more ways than just financially". Originally Posted by Crazyleg

Now, that makes for useful info. Thanks
For what it's worth, I've seen Star once (and had an amazing time - would repeat without hesitation), but had some difficulty trying to see her a second time. It wound up not happening, but while we were trying to set something up she was always very forthcoming with info about what was going on, and called me before our scheduled time to let me know that something had come up and we'd have to reschedule. I was disappointed we didn't get together, but had no problems in how she handled the scheduling difficulties. As someone who has seen my fair share of drama and personal issues interfering with work, I totally understand that shit happens and sometimes plans do not work out. I felt like she handled the situation professionally and did the best she could under the circumstances to keep me informed. My experience with Star was good enough that I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and probably give her a little more leeway than I might give some others when it comes to NCNS. Just my $.02.
Just to let you know, I didn't even know this post was on here until after I contacted him. It had nothing to do with him posting something about me on here. It had to do with the fact that I had an appointment with him, accidently fell asleep so didn't make the appt, and wanted him to know what happened and I would love to make it up to him in more ways than one.
Star and I exchanged emails; I am satisfied with her explanation and accept her apology.
"make it up in more ways than one"...i really like the way that sounds..Make-up sex is the hottest !!..and good for both of you for being classy adults..regards,Clyde-who now wants the MSE also..
MSE Sounds like an interesting new role-play service offering...the "Makeup Sex Experience". Sign me up!