Address: Park row and Cleveland
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: B.S story, half-assed bbbj, lackluster hj, blue balls
Session Length: 5 minutes
Fee: 55
Hair Color and Length: Strawberry blonde I think she had it in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Face shows sign of habit but she's kinda pretty. She had a jacket on but she looks really thin with maybe c boobs. Not much of an ass but something you can grab
Recommendation: No
thanks for the report.. I don't know why the Manager doesn't stay out of it.. she's already into the activity, why not hang back until she's finished?
You are lucky you were not car jacked, robbed, mugged, etc. Your first encounter should have been enough for you to stay away from that woman forever. I'm not trying to cast judgment, we have all made mistakes, but it's imperative to think with the big head when dealing with SW's. Thanks for the warning.
I agree with jd... once you have a bad experience, I wouldn't repeat, especially with a SW and def not back to the same spot where she pulled that crap before. A word of advice, never do your biz in the area, roll out to another spot.
You are lucky you were not car jacked, robbed, mugged, etc. Your first encounter should have been enough for you to stay away from that woman forever. I'm not trying to cast judgment, we have all made mistakes, but it's imperative to think with the big head when dealing with SW's. Thanks for the warning. Originally Posted by jd75019
Yeah I know I shouldn't have repeated but I needed a release and she was the only one I found. I was hoping for a freebie actually but yeah the little head was making all the decisions the second time. Oh well live and learn.
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2017, 11:17 AM
If something is not right, abort mission right away, the next opportunity is minutes away