Eccie ....Never a Dull Moment.

but from what I have heard and read, many guys have not been verified, who attempted and failed. and we are only 5 days into the new law, OH2 is where ECCIE was 5 days ago. it could be that ECCIE anticipated the changes faster, and OH2 will soon follow. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good, another place for everyone to leave. Soon the populus will be on the streets again. The 1980s called, said hey what's up crackwhores, come on down Julie Brown

PS fuck you Chung, always running your mouth about what you "heard and read" - no real facts, ever you Tranny
Rolechange, you sir are working overtime. Wow man, you really want out pretty bad huh???
Rolechange, you sir are working overtime. Wow man, you really want out pretty bad huh??? Originally Posted by 14654TP
What, did you think I was joking?

Let this be a lesson to the people running this site to listen to their members. I meant no harm prior to this and don't even now, but seriously fuck them for not doing their damn jobs. I will keep it up if it's not taken care of, and start causing other problems around here. I hope they enjoy cleaning up after all my trash
looks like you've taken up my advice... lol!
Everyone is really over reacting.
THE PMs are still working if you guys would clear out your folders...
I sent 3 city folders full of my location information. Only 6 accounts disabled but about 10 could not except pms. Originally Posted by Majichands
I agree. The changes on here make it tougher for the ladies but we are still able to have open discussions and private communications. You may want to consider joining the national thread discussing handles on various social media sites. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2662452
Here HERE! YOU CLEVER LIL MINX!