Mens input. Her role

Men,

Besides the obvious; tcb, bbj, and nonrushed atmosphere, what are your top three things a lady can do to make sure your time with her will be the best experience you will ever have?
1) she tells me how my big cock makes her pussy wet

2) she scratches me between my ears and under my chin
3) she makes her stripper heels easily accessible for me to piss in
Return my donation with a tip.
She tells me it's a decent size
She tells me she's had worse
She tells me she'll keep it "between us".
Amen Slitlikr!!
I second that!
Another book writer
Give me a free session every now and then( especially if I see you on a regular basis). Msog
I hobby for the fantasy. Ask me about my fantasy and what I need?

My personal preference is club attire with garters, thigh highs, and stripper heels.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-26-2019, 11:09 AM
if she has an amazing booty, make sure that booty activities are on the menu. if not, so sad, and I won't be back..
Welcome- Warm greeting wearing something sexy

Atmosphere- Clean room / bathroom, dim lighting or candles with my flavor music playing

Connection- A moment to shift from world to you (a drink provided here is a plus)
Cleanliness. The room, the bed, the bathroom, the lady. Everything.

Focused. No texts, calls, or other distractions. Not even on vibrate. Save it for after.

Genuine engagement. If you don't feel well, have something else going, or otherwise can't be fully in the session, then cancel. I'd rather that then waste my time. Shit happens, no hard feelings. You are better off with that than the reputation you'll get after taking my money for a shit session.

Communicate. Talk to me. Let me know if you don't like something, and let me know what you do like. Part of the enjoyment for me is the lady's enjoyment. In addition, I've always found it hot for a girl to ask for permission to do things to me or ask for me to do things to her. "Please" is one of the sexiest words in the world. So is "fuck", so go for combinations with those and you'll be in good shape.

Tell me up front you are not a kisser. Nothing sucks worse than going for a kiss and getting a cheek, a mom kiss, or some other kind of avoidance. DFK or don't bother.

Make me feel like you need or want me. Don't make me feel like you are doing me a favor.

Enjoy yourself.
Give me a free session every now and then( especially if I see you on a regular basis). Msog Originally Posted by Five star
I have thought about loyalty rewards, kinda like the subway club card. I still have not implemented it but wondering how many men would be interested in earning free time.
In addition, I've always found it hot for a girl to ask for permission to do things to me or ask for me to do things to her. "Please" is one of the sexiest words in the world. So is "fuck", so go for combinations with those and you'll be in good shape. Originally Posted by ButtsR4Play
This is good to know. I have always found it very charming when a guy asks permission. In fact it is super charming. I thought about adding it in the other thread but I didn't want to sound too picky, like some people thought I was being.

But I did not know guys felt the same. I have never asked permission cause I always assumed guys wanted everything, lol. But now that I read this, I have learned something new and will take into consideration.
Prompt responses, ie TCB and setting up the session. Don't ghost us when we're about to drive an hour or more across town to see you.

Great hygiene, nothing worse than DATY with a kitty that smells like urine or a dead fish.

IOP is next for me and it can turn a dubious session into a great one, and conversely, lack of IOP can turn a potentially great session into a lousy one. Positive vocal/physical feedback from the lady means a lot.

Wearing something cute/sexy along with stiletto heels is a huge turnon. Plus having the hair done, makeup, lipstick, but only light or no perfume. We're used to our wives wearing sweat suits and tennies, and having their hair pulled back in a bun or pony tail, but we expect more from you ladies.

When we arrive, don't start reading the rules to us and what you won't do. That should have been cleared up in prior communications.

Turn the phone off or put it on silent.

Keep your whining about money/family/kid problems to yourself. No client wants to hear it. We can get all that for free from our wives.

Your attention should be 100% focused on us for however much time we've hired you.

All/most of this should be self evident but treating someone the same way you want to be treated goes a long way on both sides.
Cleanliness. The room, the bed, the bathroom, the lady. Everything.

Focused. No texts, calls, or other distractions. Not even on vibrate. Save it for after.

Genuine engagement. If you don't feel well, have something else going, or otherwise can't be fully in the session, then cancel. I'd rather that then waste my time. Shit happens, no hard feelings. You are better off with that than the reputation you'll get after taking my money for a shit session.

Communicate. Talk to me. Let me know if you don't like something, and let me know what you do like. Part of the enjoyment for me is the lady's enjoyment. In addition, I've always found it hot for a girl to ask for permission to do things to me or ask for me to do things to her. "Please" is one of the sexiest words in the world. So is "fuck", so go for combinations with those and you'll be in good shape.

Tell me up front you are not a kisser. Nothing sucks worse than going for a kiss and getting a cheek, a mom kiss, or some other kind of avoidance. DFK or don't bother.

Make me feel like you need or want me. Don't make me feel like you are doing me a favor.

Enjoy yourself. Originally Posted by ButtsR4Play
+1. Well said!