Foooking awesome threesome ovanight! Mine would be sexylatinaalyssa and curvykatie!

So as my "swan song" hobby finale I'm considering having a ovanight threesome with two lovely ladies and those two are curvykatie and sexylatinaalyssa. I would have curvykatie prepare the chitterlings and greens and sexylatinaalyssa could make da hot water cornbread, sweet potato pie, koolaid and oxtails. Then after we eat to our hearts desire we head over to turning point on ost. Afterwards, we go back to Tweety motel and foook da night away after a nice hand of spades. Let me hit their dms up and set that shidd up! Tooodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-27-2019, 01:30 AM
shine you tff..

are you seriously going to try to pull this off? Alyssa thought that you were me and I was you. I told her that I'm white-she knows that because we did a fun hobby session where i popped her tuma cherry-and you're black. Let the doubting Alyssa see your melanin-rich skin for herself and see if you are in fact me and I am in fact you..

CurvyKatie is another story. you've been trolling her, i understand. never fancied you a troll. who knew..

and there's another issue, cause CurvyKatie said me n i-wanna-be-a-prince-whose been trolling me but losing all his bs calls on my posts (cause he's afraid to pm a dude and call my bluff, i guess?)-should get a room, and i said only after you and Katie do. so if you pull this off-and that's a mighty big if right there-Houston, we have a big mfing problem..
shine you tff..

are you seriously going to try to pull this off? Alyssa thought that you were me and I was you. I told her that I'm white-she knows that because we did a fun hobby session where i popped her tuma cherry-and you're black. Let the doubting Alyssa see your melanin-rich skin for herself and see if you are in fact me and I am in fact you..

CurvyKatie is another story. you've been trolling her, i understand. never fancied you a troll. who knew..

and there's another issue, cause CurvyKatie said me n i-wanna-be-a-prince-whose been trolling me but losing all his bs calls on my posts (cause he's afraid to pm a dude and call my bluff, i guess?)-should get a room, and i said only after you and Katie do. so if you pull this off-and that's a mighty big if right there-Houston, we have a big mfing problem.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You're right
shine you tff..

and there's another issue, cause CurvyKatie said me n i-wanna-be-a-prince-whose been trolling me but losing all his bs calls on my posts (cause he's afraid to pm a dude and call my bluff, i guess?)-should get a room, and i said only after you and Katie do. so if you pull this off-and that's a mighty big if right there-Houston, we have a big mfing problem.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I don't get the I'm trolling curvykatie. Like I come for foooking no one. I'm really pretty much retired from buying pus. I've been spending a lot of time with my kids and ex wife and that's pretty much where my money goes. I come here once every two days to check it out but that's also becoming few and far between. Curvy just has an axe to grind so yeah I shoot back every now and then. A double with those two would be quite the adventure though. Tooodlez...
After midnight posting...LMAO
Should be an interesting review.
The never ending swan song. Pfffft
More like the never ending attention seeking.
This obsession that Shinepro has is becoming concerning. I cannot stress enough that I do not want anything to do with Shinepro in anyway. A normal gentleman with any decency would move along and refrain from making attempts to provoke attention from a lady who does not care to engage with him in anyway.
Not only attention seeking, he’s a stalker too? lol
Might as well be his swan song
So as my "swan song" hobby finale I'm considering having a ovanight threesome with two lovely ladies and those two are curvykatie and sexylatinaalyssa. I would have curvykatie prepare the chitterlings and greens and sexylatinaalyssa could make da hot water cornbread, sweet potato pie, koolaid and oxtails. Then after we eat to our hearts desire we head over to turning point on ost. Afterwards, we go back to Tweety motel and foook da night away after a nice hand of spades. Let me hit their dms up and set that shidd up! Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

This obsession that Shinepro has is becoming concerning. I cannot stress enough that I do not want anything to do with Shinepro in anyway. A normal gentleman with any decency would move along and refrain from making attempts to provoke attention from a lady who does not care to engage with him in anyway. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Cannot be any clearer. In other words. Move along. No means No.
I'm only addressing this shit one time only. You guys got to be kidding me. You'll foooking saw how she came for me on multiple occasions and I literally didn't know she even existed. Like this is a sarcastic joke I only did after she has insulted Shine Da Great on multiple occasions. And we all know my history with sexylatinaalyssa, so obviously I would never even think about having a session with either one of them. Black folks don't stalk anyone sirs. That's not how we roll. You guys can't even tell da truth and say curvo Shine Da Great never said anything to you until you came for him multiple times because to you'll any pussy is da golden goose. This shit is foooking funny and shine Da Great is done with this thread. Tooodlez....
shine da great has left the building folks!!

Anyone mention a door?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-27-2019, 03:52 PM
shine i figured you were probably yanking our chains.
Excuses... last refuge of a creepy stalker. SMDH