A Woman Will Lead The Hobby Into The Next Generation

I change my mind again. Now with the plan to decriminalize the Hobby she's back in my good graces and I shall vote for her... and if you were smart you would too. You'd no longer have to worry about your hobby being in the shadows. No more stings and setups. Free At Last Free At Last Thank God Almighty You Are Free At Last!!!

Sen.Kamala Harris(D-Calif.) says that she supports the decriminalization of sex work nationwide, noting that "we can't criminalize consensual behavior as long as no one is being harmed."

"I think that we have to understand, though, that it is not as simple as that. ...There's an ecosystem around that, that involves crimes that harm people. And for those issues, I do not believe that anybodywho hurts another human being or profits off of their exploitation should be ... free of criminal prosecution.

"But when you're talking about consenting adults? Yes, we shouldreally consider that we can't criminalize consensual behavior as long as no one is being harmed."

Harris also explained her support for the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (SESTA) which sex workers andadvocates argued shut down online platformssuch as Backpage.com and others which workers used to screen clients and establish safer working procedures.

"I was advocating[15 years ago] that we have to stop arresting these prostitutes and start going after thejohns and the pimps, because we were criminalizing the women," Harris told The Root.

"Backpage was providing advertisements for the sale of minors and so I called for them to be shut down. And I have no regrets about that."

She fine too...sexy black mama.
  • gc161
  • 03-01-2019, 04:46 AM
You judged her for shutting down BP; she remains skeptical of you my friend.
She was right about BP...trafficking people was a pretty big deal on BP and it absolutely deserved to be shut down. Consent between adults should not be a crime under any circumstances...its only criminalized because of the religious right. I wish all religious people could be put on their own planet to savage each other. We dont need that religious bullshit trying to govern peoples lives.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2019, 07:12 AM
You judged her for shutting down BP; she remains skeptical of you my friend. Originally Posted by haroldlauder
in 4 years on BP, i didn't see a single gal who was trafficked, although many who had a pimp. just say no..
Prostitution and trafficking are two separate things. Do they intermingle? Yes, but trafficking will still happen regardless of the legalization of prostitution.

On the surface, legalization sounds great and I'm all for just letting two consenting adults do whatever they want but I guarantee you it won't look the way you envision it. If the left managed to make it legal they'll want to tax it and the right will want to regulate it. Bureaucrats will jump at the chance to grow government and create job security.

Like most countries they'll allow(or require) cities to establish "red light" districts of some sort which require extra attention from police and someone is going to lose property value and raise hell about it. Going into a "district" will be a conspicuous pain in the ass for the average client. Volume will be the emphasis (by the managers) rather than quality so high quality, low volume providers won't be able or want to work in a brothel. All of this to the point they drive it back underground only now there will be additional charges for failure to pay the tax and follow regulations and the HDHs will be astronomical.
in 4 years on BP, i didn't see a single gal who was trafficked, although many who had a pimp. just say no.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Congratulations, here on March 1st we already have a post in the running for dumbest post of the year.

If you saw a lady, is she going to tell you she's trafficked or not?
No.
So how do you really know? Would you bet $1,000 without really knowing if she's trafficked or not?
So when her pimp tells her to act like she's enjoying it or her cousin in El Salvador will be killed, you'd best believe she will act like she enjoys it and she will keep her mouth shut.

I would think a vast majority of us would relate pimp to trafficker.

Try being a 19 year old girl alone in a city and by herself, needing to make money. Perhaps she can't even speak english. She has a trafficker (pimp) who is physically intimidating and very street wise compared to her being very naive. Very few girls have the fortitude to say 'NO'.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Congratulations, here on March 1st we already have a post in the running for dumbest post of the year.

If you saw a lady, is she going to tell you she's trafficked or not?
No.
So how do you really know? Would you bet $1,000 without really knowing if she's trafficked or not?
So when her pimp tells her to act like she's enjoying it or her cousin in El Salvador will be killed, you'd best believe she will act like she enjoys it and she will keep her mouth shut.

I would think a vast majority of us would relate pimp to trafficker.

Try being a 19 year old girl alone in a city and by herself, needing to make money. Perhaps she can't even speak english. She has a trafficker (pimp) who is physically intimidating and very street wise compared to her being very naive. Very few girls have the fortitude to say 'NO'. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
thanks DJ. a woman who is trafficked will show signs of ptsd. never saw it, just those who warned about their "daddy" who will "fuck you up" if you "step outta line." you are clueless sir because you never hobbied on BP. a.i.r., you never hobbied on BP? if that's the case, then you don't know what you're talking about..

btw, don't start trolling me again. last time you did that, you were like an inch away from getting a Supreme Directive.
thanks DJ. a woman who is trafficked will show signs of ptsd. never saw it, just those who warned about their "daddy" who will "fuck you up" if you "step outta line." you are clueless sir because you never hobbied on BP. a.i.r., you never hobbied on BP? if that's the case, then you don't know what you're talking about.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

I didn't need to hobby on BP to know what a majority of their shit was. Some under**** and trafficked girls. I was smart enough to stay with verified providers with verified places such as Wildflowers and Escape plus some nice indys here such as Jasmine Starr and Maxx Raxx..

There were several ladies who posts here and were on BP, but outside of looking at the pictures (most of which tineye caught) there was nothing on BP that caught my attention, knowing what BP was all about..

btw, don't start trolling me again. last time you did that, you were like an inch away from getting a Supreme Directive. Originally Posted by pxmcc

If I were an inch away from the supreme directive, you would have never known it. No style nor substance.

Then again, you did get the supreme directive on another hobby site, which makes me laugh.

About my other post, I stand by everything I posted.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2019, 10:45 AM
no i got banned on oh2 for calling out the n-girl pimp, which i guess upset Ck cause the n-girls are " so popular" that their pimp is above the rules, which clearly state that one person can't control 7 different handles, which she does, per April Jancen (the provider, not the handle.) that's nothing to do with a S.D.

how do you know that any of the gals i saw on BP were trafficked, again?
A supreme directive is not the same as "THE" Supreme Directive which is still in effect and to which I am a party. IJS...
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2019, 10:59 AM
A supreme directive is not the same as "THE" Supreme Directive which is still in effect and to which I am a party. IJS... Originally Posted by boardman
i call nerd! ha ha
have you ever had occasion to use it tho..
how do you know that any of the gals i saw on BP were trafficked, again? Originally Posted by pxmcc

Remedial reading is your friend. I never stated anybody (man or woman) you saw on BP were trafficked, I just made a general statement about what is plainly known about BP..

Some guys did manage to find a diamond in the rough on BP, which is what some were looking for, to find that diamond, write a review, get her over here, and get her some business.
i call nerd! ha ha
have you ever had occasion to use it tho.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Use it? If I mentioned the persons name right now I'd get a long, long ban.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Use it? If I mentioned the persons name right now I'd get a long, long ban. Originally Posted by boardman
oh i thought you were talking about the S.D. on Startrek.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Remedial reading is your friend. I never stated anybody (man or woman) you saw on BP were trafficked, I just made a general statement about what is plainly known about BP..

Some guys did manage to find a diamond in the rough on BP, which is what some were looking for, to find that diamond, write a review, get her over here, and get her some business. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
all good. i found my all time atf on BP.