Shine Da Great foooking loves strip clubs!

My all time favorite spots were Sugars and perfect 10 off 410 near Vance Jackson and the other was by the mall in San Antonio. Me, our crew, and my OG would go like everyday to either there, wild zebra or allstars. I love Latina women so I was in foooking Da Great heaven. They had 2.99 steak and fries and 1.75 drinks. My OG of course covered da tab, because Shine Da Greats pockets aint got that much weight in them. Lots of pussy Da Great had in those days. I miss ole SA strip club action. So eccsters, what are your favorite strip clubs in cities besides htown. Tooodlez....
I won't divulge my spots in other US cities but I will share this one.

Sports Bar in Shoreditch. London England it's pretty popular

72 Shoreditch High St, Shoreditch, London E1 6JJ, UK

If you're ever there shout out SC ;-) girls from all over Eastern Europe. However the 2 that changed my world were not European at all. One from [edit] Pakistan and her friend from a small village in Sao Paulo. Prettiest girls I'd ever been with...But not the best. The best was my ex hobby wife from this site. ;-) at any rate it's one of the hottest spots in London...most times when I'm in London I'm with a few white boys so being a black American I get most of the attention. If you ever travel to Europe hit my inbox I got the scoop on where to kick it in most of those countries.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Peeping Tom's in Arlington, Tx before it burned down. gals were freaky as fuck. one gal grabbed my cock with only her buttcheeks and gave me an italian experience from the center stage. she was called yellabone..
There's a club in S Houston I'm gonna have them spin this tonight cuz I have memory dues to pay.

This belongs in the strip club forum
There's a club in S Houston I'm gonna have them spin this tonight cuz I have memory dues to pay.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bruh I haven't heard that cut in a minute!