BDFW

• BoZo
  • 06-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Drove by Baby Dolls FW (157) says open on June 15, "no cover".
BBFS at BDFW? Just kidding but couldn't resist.
I heard from a bdd dancer that they had added some booths in the building.
Honest question… why the threads and updates on this club? I’ve been to it and had fun, but… less than other clubs or the same. I remember sitting on high leg chairs in a row with other dudes in front or a lower chair in back. The privacy was not great. But, the club has a following, so why?
  • mb60
  • 06-10-2023, 08:16 PM
Honest question… why the threads and updates on this club? I’ve been to it and had fun, but… less than other clubs or the same. I remember sitting on high leg chairs in a row with other dudes in front or a lower chair in back. The privacy was not great. But, the club has a following, so why? Originally Posted by futbolhead

OTC action in that club was pretty easy. 3 years later we will see.
Heck, action in the club was not especialy hard either. Location is a big part of it. not a lot of choices near the mid cities.
The old BDFW generally had a casual atmosphere. No cover; drink prices were reasonable. Dancers would do their stage rotation and then make the rounds to the tables to seek out lap dances. Usually not a lot of pressure from the girls. Typically, a nice mix of younger & older as well ethnicities. I think just about any guy could go in there, feel comfortable, and find what they wanted. Hopefully, BDFW 2.0 will continue the tradition.
I've had lots of fun in that joint going way way back.
I ran into a dancer last night at BDD I had met at BDFW. She is moving back to her old club when it reopens. She's been inside and mentioned there are VIP booths where the old bar was. The bar has been moved to the middle of the club. There are three stages.

I'll look for a full report from you guys before I venture back. Like many, some of my most memorable SC encounters were at BDFW. It's amazing what we got away with hiding in plain sight as Logan often documented.
How soon before the Cuban invasion takes place?
Looking forward to seeing everybody, especially a few folks!
How soon before the Cuban invasion takes place? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Hopefully, they have hired a good, balanced mix of ethincs. Something for everyone. But, if the GM is crooked and willing to take bribes, then expect a lot of cubans
  • mb60
  • 06-12-2023, 08:02 PM
I was at BDD on Saturday afternoon and it was packed with girls. Have to say the cubans on board was nice.
Alright…. Who’s going today/tonight? Make sure to give some reviews. They’re on site early for last minute touches it looked like this morning.
What time are they opening?