Miss39402

Anyone know about her? She was once on here and has now appeared on SKG. I used to see nice reviews on here but also see some bad stuff on places like ripoff reports. Looks hot in the pics.
Where did you find her ad?
Any other ad/pics/numbers
Horacet you cant post links to ads on this site unless its in the review and then only in the link section. I dont even think its ok in the private comments section of the review anymore. I think you should be ok because the link you posted is no longer any good so the mods shouldn't be able to hit you with a ban because a girls pictures or contact info can not be found from the link you posted. To my understanding its not the link that isnt allowed its the info the link provides ie the girls number email website link and pictures that are against the rules here.

Miss39402 has been around over a decade there are a few pics she has made available over that time span. There are also many reviews of her services including my own. She has used several names over the years. We can no longer post a girls old name or any pics or links to pics so I can not post those but you should be able to search miss39402 in google and find tons of info and old reviews.

Guys its not hard to do simple research on your own before asking on the board for guys to post something that very well get them banned if they provide the info or a link to a girl trying to be helpful. Its a very difficult time to ask questions on this board. Simply answering most questions asked will get the gent answering the question banned. So its way easier to do a simple google search and find the info for yourself rather than putting a fellow member here in a bad position unintentionally granted by him simply answering something as simple as are there any pictures of a girl.

I will make a post on the only decent hobby board left OH2 with pics of Miss39402. If anyone wants to see here simply go there. She is a member there also. She can put ads there with her contact info and pictures if she wants. Not sure if she has a showcase there or not anymore. I think at one time under a different name she did. Anyway there will be a thread with her pics and contact info there now where I can post that info without getting banned as I would here for simply posting her email or phone number much less a picture of her.

Those of us who choose to continue to use this site have to be very careful as the rules here are extremely difficult to avoid breaking with even the most simple request. I find myself having to tiptoe daily trying to answer questions put forth here. Its just way easier for me to answer those on a hobby board that is much less restrictive and much more helpful for hobby related questions.
Just to set the record straight the rules on this site were developed by the ownership and are open for everyone to see
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Yes some rules are strict and that’s due to the ever changing legal environment these “rules” are needed to keep this site and others online.

While opinions can vary wildly this and other adult sites have their purpose and followers

Getting banned temporarily or permanently is totally up to the individual member and is clearly stated in the guidelines, in almost ALL cases where there was a banning the member has received many warnings.

Please review the guidelines and most of all have fun

The Dr
Ban me- no big deal. I did the research and found everything from good to don’t take a chance. So I was only wondering what is true.
Dr-epg I am in no way putting down eccie or the rules that are now enforced that make things so difficult. I am simply stating the facts as I know them in hopes of saving someone time away from the board due to a ban for answering what most people would consider a typical question relating to the hobby.

I know its bit me in the ass more than one time. So if I can help someone from making the same mistake as me then I feel obligated to post. Had the above stg link horacet posted been a valid link with pictures and contact info it would have been a bannable offense correct? I know you post links to the rules but honestly I never have the time or inclination to read all of that nor do I suspect do any of the other dawgs. I have learned by trial and error with my errors ending in being banned.

I dont know why but a lot of these guys seem to listen to my post so I figure its my obligation to try and make things as clear and easy to understand as possible. I know I have been banned for posting links to stg ads. It seems I was told that it is no longer allowed and as such its a bannable offense.

Just trying to help keep things flowing smoothly and making the most use of the features the board still offers that make hobbying safer and easier for all involved.
Ban me- no big deal. I did the research and found everything from good to don’t take a chance. So I was only wondering what is true. Originally Posted by horacet
I am not the one who does the banning I am just pointing out that what you posted has gotten me banned and trying to save you and other people who make use of this site still from making the same mistakes I have made.

As far as I am concerned you should be able to post links to ads contact info pics including nudes and anything else that makes the act of hobbying easier and safer. Unfortunately the laws no longer allow such things. So we must learn to negotiate this site with those things in mind. I am simply trying to help people not run afoul of the new posting rules.
This is now a church meet up group! How dare you! lol!!!!!
She is good people. The crap that was put up on ripped off was done out of spite by another provider years ago and is all false
She is good people. The crap that was put up on ripped off was done out of spite by another provider years ago and is all false Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
This would be 100 percent correct. There was a feud many years ago in the Hburg area between what could only be considered a mentally deranged provider and anyone else who dared to try and provide in what she considered her area. It ended up spreading over to the coast as well. Thank god the crazy lady eventually went away but it took years for her to tire herself out.

Ms39402 is a good egg in my book and now that she has lowered her rates to what I consider fair I would see her regularly if she were closer at least if she is still as cute as she was last time I saw her.

Kynsley I hope your post has not summoned the demon that is the N word out of her retirement. If you did then I curse you for waking that demon.
She is good people. The crap that was put up on ripped off was done out of spite by another provider years ago and is all false Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Thanks. I thought that may be the case. Just being cautious.
Thank you, Kynsley & Basscat. I haven’t changed much. I’m just a lot smaller. You guys have a great weekend!
Miss, dont get too small, beautiful! Km glad to see you still around. Miss your face.

Basscat, nosferatu sleeps