Top Reviewed Dallas Ladies or Texas Ladies

So I peeked at that Top Reviewed ladies in Main discussion.

I thought it would be cool to have a sticky. We don't have review count under our handle. Texas dominates the top reviewed. Great job ladies!!!!

Guys do you think a sticky would be helpful.....
Gals do you think a sticky would be helpful....

Just wondering

Maybe top 100????
Top reviewed based on what criteria? Are you talking by count? Considering there are so many bogus reviews by white knights and providers themselves that would be totally useless
Top reviewed based on what criteria? Are you talking by count? Considering there are so many bogus reviews by white knights and providers themselves that would be totally useless Originally Posted by txexetoo

Not only that, but also consider the reviews that have say "yes" on the recommendation or you either get provider backlash or other providers will think you are a difficult client if you have too many "no" reviews.
79 Yes Reviews 0 No Reviews... I'm getting there lol
I think that's an interesting idea

By the way 236 reviews here hehe

By the way 236 reviews here hehe Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Wow Very nice!!! #Goals lol
This is funny. While another national board is discussing removing their top 100 listings (that are based on looks and performance scores), this board is discussing adding it.
Hahaha, hooker boards can be quite amusing.
And thus, the clit-measuring has begun.
I just thought it would be cool to have. I wouldn't even be on the list..... ...I have nowhere near 100, and probably wont ever....

Bogus reviews, well you gotta give the ladies credit, for having more than sucking dick skills....if a gal can talk a guy into writing a good review, and she has hundreds of reviews...hey...I aints mad at her. No shade....

It's impossible to convince 100s of guys to write good review...100s.....just saying.....for crying out loud, Some of your favorite drama free ladies have 100s....half of them don't even post....the list is pretty long....