Thinking about Visiting Huntsville ?

Hello im Thinking about visitng Huntsville

Not sure what area would be best
Please any info on Huntsville would be
very helpful..
Thanks
Your welcome to visit HSV anytime!! Providence Village area is nice, slightly more $$$, a few nice places downtown-Marriott related, but most everybody winds up somewhere on Univ. drive.
HSV would love to have you pass through the area!
Areas to avoid at all cost - south parkway, north parkway....I would stay away from University drive - too much low end activity and LEO watches...there are a couple of decent places downtown, Embassy Suites; Homewood. Decent places near Bridge Street, Hampton Inn, Candlewood, Near Target - TownPlace, Residence Inn...
Hello guys
and Thank You for the info on Huntsville.
Im still doin my homework ..
Your welcome to visit HSV anytime!! Providence Village area is nice, slightly more $$$, a few nice places downtown-Marriott related, but most everybody winds up somewhere on Univ. drive.
HSV would love to have you pass through the area! Originally Posted by Paddyjones
Not in this whole message did I see you offer her my place. I stalked out her pics and she would make awesome eye candy hanging out between seeing you guys...

Madam... If you decide to come and I can be of assistance please do not hesitate to let me know...