Provider Advice Requested: Where to put the Roses

Dear all,

I have read so many reviews on may of you. Sadly fo newbies like me there is never a mention of where or when to put down the roses. Do you do that the second you walk in? If so where do the ladies prefer that the roses be placed? All advice / help is welcome and appreciated. Thank you all

Nick
NEVER, EVER ask openly where to put someting! LOL

PAY when you ae done! No Exceptions. Then place it on the dresser or night stand in plain view so it can be counted at a glace!
Only problem with giving flowers to a touring provider is she will just leave them in the room when she leaves. So if she leaves the next day, when you wasted your money on the flowers because she normally won't go thru the hassle of taking them with her. I've only given flowers to two ladies. Both of them had incalls at a permanent incall.
Only problem with giving flowers to a touring provider is she will just leave them in the room when she leaves. So if she leaves the next day, when you wasted your money on the flowers because she normally won't go thru the hassle of taking them with her. I've only given flowers to two ladies. Both of them had incalls at a permanent incall. Originally Posted by shorty
Shorty, I think he is talking BP "ROSES" The Donation, The Cash, The Reward! I could be wrong... but if I am wait till you see my next post on where to stick the roses! LOL
What was I thinking LOL! I haven't heard the term ROSES used in awhile when referring to money. Some ladies that have websites will inform you on where to place the money and if they prefer it in a unsealed envelope. I normally place it on the dresser as I'm walking in an unsealed envelope, unless the ladies website specifically says put it in the bathroom.
I think Waleran.bigod6 is making his leap from BP to Eccie!

Welcome bro never hurts to ask!
Thank you all...I am so ridiculously new! Yes by roses I did not mean actual "roses" but the envelope...I was so confused with this whole thing the first time. Provider wanted it on her "glass table" and I cold not find the freaking thing so I felt like an ass any other newbie advice is welcome!
Only problem with giving flowers to a touring provider is she will just leave them in the room when she leaves. So if she leaves the next day, when you wasted your money on the flowers because she normally won't go thru the hassle of taking them with her. I've only given flowers to two ladies. Both of them had incalls at a permanent incall. Originally Posted by shorty

Only you shorty. I think your just too nice a guy. lol
Always get there about 10 minutes early and scope out the place. You never know whose coming and going from the incall. I tend to do this the first time if there's questions about her or the incall.
Burk. . . Only problem is Nice Guys Usually Finish Last or Gets Shit On!
Thank you all...I am so ridiculously new! Yes by roses I did not mean actual "roses" but the envelope...I was so confused with this whole thing the first time. Provider wanted it on her "glass table" and I cold not find the freaking thing so I felt like an ass any other newbie advice is welcome! Originally Posted by waleran.bigod6
BIG RED FLAG! If, the provider asks for the money / donation right up front.... I'd walk or show it to them and place it on YOUR night stand, out of reach. There needs to be an element of trust. If she doesn’t trust you, start walking. Always bring a flower or two or a small gift or card. Hand that to them up front and in most cases the money issues goes away! Now if on the phone or via PM or email the provider lets you know up front her requirements then you follow and respect her request or NOT see her!

PAY when you ae done! No Exceptions. Then place it on the dresser or night stand in plain view so it can be counted at a glace! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Uh.. I take donation up front or else there will be no session. I only do this with the new guys. I am sure a lot of ladies have this policy as well.

As for where to put the roses? ................ it's not the complicated.
Whether you're more comfortable paying before or after is a personal preference, but make sure your preference matches her preference, or one or both of you is going to end up disappointed. A lot of ladies state their preferences on their websites: before or after, envelope or no envelope, etc. Some ladies don't care at all either way!

Me, I prefer: Either place it in very, very plain sight so I can see it when I arrive, or if we're in public you can hand it to me in a gift bag/box.

PAY when you ae done! No Exceptions. Then place it on the dresser or night stand in plain view so it can be counted at a glace! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Some providers won't start until the roses are given up front. I'll just talk your head off until they are placed on the table in plain view.
Shorty, I think he is talking BP "ROSES" The Donation, The Cash, The Reward! I could be wrong... but if I am wait till you see my next post on where to stick the roses! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I laughed so hard I think I busted a gut!! That's ok Shorty baby, we all have our days, we all have our days..

As for where to leave the donation/roses/flowers etc. I tell them to just put it in a plain envelope out in the open so I can see it, that way money doesn’t actually exchange hands.