Run ins in public

Has anyone had a run in with a provider in a public place? I say this because I ran into one of my ATF at a gym in Addison. Although it was hot seeing her working out, still a little uncomfortable. Just curious as I think this is a rarity. No names please.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-25-2017, 01:04 PM
A post of mine from a while back... LINK

If you recognize us out in public... behave the same way you would if you were with your wife/gf/kid/etc... IGNORE US.
  • grean
  • 09-25-2017, 01:26 PM
Has anyone had a run in with a provider in a public place? I say this because I ran into one of my ATF at a gym in Addison. Although it was hot seeing her working out, still a little uncomfortable. Just curious as I think this is a rarity. No names please. Originally Posted by freddyfingers
Perfect strangers. Two ships passing in the night.

IF contact is looking to be otherwise unavoidable, then fake a sudden onset of IBS and go to the bathroom. Hell, if your SO is with you, you might not have to fake it. Contact is never unavoidable.

If you get in line at the grocery store and she happens to be in front of you, remember, suddenly, that item you forgot and take your basket and go get it!

In your specific case, if she is working legs, you do somethingon the opposite side of the gym or just leave.

If you recognize us out in public... behave the same way you would if you were with your wife/gf/kid/etc... IGNORE US. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Agreed.
Also read old thread and double agree lol
When spotting a Provider in public, you should squeal like a little girl, run across the room with your arms open and embrace the Provider, pick her up and spin her around a couple of times not forgetting to give her ass a couple of proper squeezes. Make sure you profess loudly how much you miss fucking her.

Just joshing of course!

I've run across a few gals over the years and the etiquette is to ignore the fuck out of them which is usually appreciated. I got a wink one time when our eyes locked across the room, but that's about as close to an acknowledgement as I've ever received or wanted.
I would just go the other way if i saw someone form here or any where !

If you recognize us out in public... behave the same way you would if you were with your wife/gf/kid/etc... IGNORE US. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
There was someone I had my eye on as a possible, until I saw her shopping at a grocery store where I often shop. Too close for comfort, so I dropped any idea of seeing her. I prefer to keep the hobby well away from home, work, and places I frequent.
I would point at her and say look the slut is here.
Don't forget to honk her boob.
It's happened to me a few times with dancers. Don't know you and you don't know me. Will call later though and laugh about it.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2017, 12:17 AM
I would point at her and say look the slut is here. Originally Posted by PeterBota
lol
I had a strange run-in a few years ago while at work.
The company I work for was having meetings with another, and since the other company was located here in DFW, rather than a conference call, we had decided to meet company's office for the meeting.
So the meeting is underway, and I briefly look out the windows of the conference room, glancing into the office area. I see this woman working at a desk who seems vaguely familiar. Couldn't remember how I knew her. Mabye she just had a familiar face? It was eating at me so I sat there and scoured my brain. Couldn't place it.

So then, she glances back at me for a split second. She froze and had that instant recognition look. She quickly looked away and left.
It took a several minutes, but it finally hit me that ...15 years ago she visited me (in my single days) at my apartment as an incall a few times.
She had obviously aged some and looked somewhat different, hence the delay in recognizing her. Guessing she was embarrassed. She'd moved on in her life obviously. Never saw her again that day.
  • grean
  • 09-26-2017, 07:24 AM
I would point at her and say look the slut is here. Originally Posted by PeterBota
You know...or there is that school of thought

Just remember the last time she sucked your dick because it was your last.
Yell her username here while you run up and give her a hug.
  • grean
  • 09-26-2017, 08:32 AM
Yell her username here while you run up and give her a hug. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

No no no!

You introduce her to your mom & dad and have her show them those titties!