If You Need Help For The Hate You Harbor For The Hookers Your Addicted to Read This!!! :)

Um, and your an agency? Maybe you are confused on your profession.
Um. No. We are NOT an agency. And there's no confusion, darling.
Here, I'll just leave this one here too
http://www.thefix.com/content/addict...60072?page=all

For all the hatred that goes on here, this is a pretty good explanation of why. I never said it didn't go both ways.
Um. No. We are NOT an agency. And there's no confusion, darling.
Here, I'll just leave this one here too
http://www.thefix.com/content/addict...60072?page=all

For all the hatred that goes on here, this is a pretty good explanation of why. I never said it didn't go both ways. Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
I havent read the links..but right under you avatar it says "agency" so maybe you can see her confusion? Js
Think it's more of a pussy co-op.
You don't want to what i think of it. Im just gna put it on ignore
Agency Relationship - Fiduciary relationship between two parties in which one (the 'agent') is under the control of (is obligated to) the other (the 'principal') . The agent is authorized by the principal to perform certain acts, for and on behalf of the principal. The principal is bound by the acts of the agent, performed in carrying out entrusted duties and within the scope of agent's authority. An agency can be created by (1) express agreement, whether oral or written, (2) implication, based on the custom or practice of the trade, or (3) conduct of the principal.
Maybe per Eccie they have to say "agency"

IB
If you click on the links and read what is posted you might see that it is information that could be helpful for someone, depending on their situation. Man - people are quick to judge without trying to understand what is being said. As someone else keeps posting "that is why we can't have nice things" or at least a board with civilized discussions.
Ended up reading the links. interesting stuff. I must say it looks like the hostility in this thread is due to miscommunication. Which Ive noticed is more often than not the issue on our dear island for broken toys.
Carry on, nice info btw thanks for the link share
~cheers
You don't want to what i think of it. Im just gna put it on ignore Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Oh Snap!

Who am I kidding, I don't care.
  • ztonk
  • 10-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Maybe per Eccie they have to say "agency" Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
No... they are just too lazy to change it.

(Custom User Title on this page.)

z
“It’s the addiction to the money, lifestyle, and instant love. Most people in prostitution seem to be seeking something they can’t find themselves."
Just about sums it up for the ladies.