Laura Bush

I was lucky enough to see Laura Bush give a speech at UB last night as part of their Distinguished Speakers Series.
She was both eloquent and passionate on a variety of topics, concentrating many of her thoughts on Education.
Here is a link to an article from The Buffalo News:
http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oll-21/8876053
How long did she answer questions? Did she really only speak for 25 minutes before questions? She nust have been done in an hour.
Ummmm.... Wrong link hope you didn't send that to your mother!
Never hit the link to see that. Too funny. I actually read the article in the paper where it was reported she only spoke for 25 minutes and went right to questions.
Just a typed word BUSH is like throwing holey water on a group of vampires, so in that respect alone I love this thrAD!!
Parrot Vamps!!

eerrrrrrlll BUSH ! BUSH!

errrrrrllll

two unfunded wars on a credit card
rrrrraaarp
two unfunded wars on a credit card

rrrraaaaarrrrpp

no weapons of mass destruction

rrrraaarrppp

no weapons of mass destruction

rrrraaarrpp

prescription drug program not paid for

rrraaarrrrp

prescription drug program not paid for

BUSH
Im melting ,,,,,,,Im melting.....im meeell.........
OMG, JB speaks my mind!
Never understood how a librarian could be married to a guy who has never read a book.
  • Doove
  • 10-13-2012, 09:17 AM
OMG, JB speaks my mind! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
First post of his where he's actually got the facts right.
bush was a rino
  • Doove
  • 10-13-2012, 02:01 PM
bush was a rino Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Every Republican is a RINO.
doove do you know what a rino is???? just askin
  • Doove
  • 10-13-2012, 04:36 PM
doove do you know what a rino is???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup, though i don't use the term RINO. I use the term "phony". There's not one Republican who actually cares about the debt or deficit. All they care about is that they not be required to pay for it.

Show me one Republican who was standing in the way of George Bush. As long as Bush was screaming "tax cuts for all", they didn't give a shit what happened with respect to the debt. And if you try to tell me you did, i'll call ya a liar right here and now.

And your buddy Rush Limbaugh is at the head of the list of RINOs.
it was funny when Rush picked up and moved outta NY

..adios mooooooooooooooooch achos
Yup, though i don't use the term RINO. I use the term "phony". There's not one Republican who actually cares about the debt or deficit. All they care about is that they not be required to pay for it.

Show me one Republican who was standing in the way of George Bush. As long as Bush was screaming "tax cuts for all", they didn't give a shit what happened with respect to the debt. And if you try to tell me you did, i'll call ya a liar right here and now.

And your buddy Rush Limbaugh is at the head of the list of RINOs. Originally Posted by Doove
its Republican In Name Only. In other words more Democrat than Republican.

now lets see just who was the first guy as prez that used tax cuts to bring in more.
Oh ya it was JFK. We need a lot more what can we do for are country now. And fewer on the gov tit. so blow some more Oblama windmills. Oh and the deal I asked where Oblama was taking a bout a new GM lab and all the new jobs. ITS BS. When ya close a plant in one state to rebuild in another with keeping only 3/4th of the work force, They are not new jobs. And in fact its a lose of. Kinda like unemployment went down, but in fact went up when you add the missing state of California.