Ads or threADs

What do the guys prefer? Do you enjoy the threADs or do you only like the regular ads? And why?

I don't get any business (with the exception of two Christmas Eve clients) from ads. Am I doing it wrong? Probably. I posted ads for the north incall with little response. I post a rant threAD about the north incall yesterday and my phone blew up. Why is that?

If a hobbyist is solely basing his provider decision on looks and a special, that's not the client I want. If he hasn't read my posts, then we're not going to click. He's not going to get my sense of humor, and I'm going to feel like nothing more than a hole. Pass.

Almost everyone I meet BCD says the same thing - the guys who have done their research, that is:

"I like what you post on the boards."
"I read your posts and I like the way you think."
"Your posts make me laugh (in a good way)."
"I like that you speak up."
"You don't put up with any bullshit from anyone."

I like the hobbyists who get me. I want the clients who enjoy what comes out of my mouth just as much as what they get to put in it.
What do the guys prefer? Do you enjoy the threADs or do you only like the regular ads? And why?

I post a rant threAD about the north incall yesterday and my phone blew up. Why is that?
Almost everyone I meet BCD says the same thing - the guys who have done their research, that is:

"I like what you post on the boards."
"I read your posts and I like the way you think."
"Your posts make me laugh (in a good way)."
"I like that you speak up."
"You don't put up with any bullshit from anyone."

I like the hobbyists who get me. I want the clients who enjoy what comes out of my mouth just as much as what they get to put in it. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Well my feeling on this is because they know you are available at that moment versus maybe seeing your ad that maybe a few hours old.

I prefer Ads and Threads if that makes sence. Threads especially your threads we get to know YOU and ads are just that an ad. I think your threads and some others sell you better than your ads do if that makes any sense.

My2cents
I post a rant threAD about the north incall yesterday and my phone blew up. Why is that?
it shows you have passion! which is always good.

Frankly I just look at the ads to see nudie or half nudie pics of the gals..
Oh and I think everyone knows by now NOT to ask or inquire about a special or discount of any kind. From everything I have heard you are well worth every dollar. But I will agree with Ralphey that when someone shows they have a Brain and are very passionate about what they feel can be and is to me a huge turn on.
My decision to see a provider is not based on either. The decision not to see a provider is. ThreADs are here, nothing we can do about it, but for gods sake put current pics in them, and as the OP don't bump them. It makes you undesirable!

I don't get any business (with the exception of two Christmas Eve clients) from ads. Am I doing it wrong? Probably. I posted ads for the north incall with little response. I post a rant threAD about the north incall yesterday and my phone blew up. Why is that? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Maybe call out threads are effective? Lol.

When you put someone on blast, you'll get a big response. It might not be a good long-term strategy though.
  • Loxly
  • 02-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Did anyone ever try putting out a newsletter? Maybe that doesn't work for immediate responce and is better left to traveling ladies.
Oh and I think everyone knows by now NOT to ask or inquire about a special or discount of any kind. From everything I have heard you are well worth every dollar. But I will agree with Ralphey that when someone shows they have a Brain and are very passionate about what they feel can be and is to me a huge turn on. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
Awwww, thank you, sweetheart!
Maybe call out threads are effective? Lol.

When you put someone on blast, you'll get a big response. It might not be a good long-term strategy though. Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
My long-term strategy is based on my skills and reviews
Well, tha problem wif ads is that they get bumped back by tha next ad. On a busy day, an ad kin git bumped off tha first page a-fore noon. Now, a ThreAD kin git bumped up a'gin an' a'gin and stay near the top wif each new comment, don't matter if tha comment is ta suck up ta tha gal and heap praises on her sexy-time skillz or if'n it's ta belly-ache, piss, an' moan over how bad a hooman bein' she is. Either way it'll stay near tha top and men-folks wif a boner an' looking to squirt thar man-juice some whar's else uther than a Kleenex or an ol' sock will take gander at it and mebbe give tha cootermonster a call.
Sexy-time skillz!! I love it!!
Shhhhh. Don't tell Scarlett, but e'ery time yew laff at one o' mah posts, it makes meh wanna eat yer whisker biscuit wif sum butter and jelly.
IMHO

Assuming that a Lady must spend some time on the site in order to receive or answer appointment requests, posting ads.. screening.. whatever.

It would be sad to think they had nothing else to say.
Posting tells more about who you are, not just what you do.
( makes one more of a real person, not just a fuck doll or a wallet)
Fuck doll. Ha! Nice! Can I borrow that?!
Claire, keep doing what you are doing...of course, we hobbyist love threads and ads as long as they have w/pics; we are horny visual creatures. Lol. However, you're approach is unique, funny and creative.... Combined with your rep and BCD talents... It doesn't matter whether if it is an ad or a thread. You have a proven brand and loyal fan base. Why change it?