will ECCIE ever catch on here in the Carolinas

Here's to hoping that the local scene will liven up on here. At any given time there are at least 80 providers listed on Eros, so there definitely is enough action going on BCD.
nope lol! Hi

a man can hope can't he
Keep inviting the ladies to join. Where the ladies go, the men will follow.
I will try. Alot of the providers I am interested in seeing are members here, but I think they just use the site to post for tours etc. Not much on board banter. With one exception who turned me on to the site herself.
Keep inviting the ladies to join. Where the ladies go, the men will follow. Originally Posted by thumpusa
That's the best way to get the membership in this area up. There seem to be quite a few members, but we haven't had any real lively discussions in the Coed forum to get people participating yet.

What burning question, would we like to get both the men & women's opinion on? Don't be shy - someone start a thought provoking thread in Coed!
It would be wonderful for eccie to catch on in S.C. the guys and girls
would really benefit
I'm going to Charleston. Any suggestions on how to find a great provider.
Chucktown has some good providers. Need more info to offer suggestions.
I'll be in Raleigh towards the end of September!!! I love coming home and one day hope to be there permanently! I'm soooooo hoping it will be cooler than it is here in Vegas!!
So literally for months I have sat and watched this forum sit stagnant. Just today, just a few hours ago, I told myself I need to go on and post something about how "No apparently it's not going to catch on terribly fast!" and lo and behold.... ANOTHER POST! hehehe!

Ladies, ask your gentlemen if they are on ECCIE. Educate and spread the word! Gentlemen, ask your ladies if they have reviews and explain the benefits of joining here Good luck to everyone hobbying and I hope to make it out your way again this fall!
i love NC & SC there are some great eccie hobbyist in the area. They're pretty quiet, especially on giving reviews
Hi guy's i'm in Charleston. Any suggestions on how to find a great provider.
I just posted 4 reviews. I was passing thru the area on vacation but hope they will help you out. Technically three reviews and one review/warning in Members lounge. Hope it will start something. In Oklahoma, there are tons of updates all day, every day.
Yes. It's very odd how quite the board is.