ideas

I go to club E in the rocks once or twice a year. It's super convenient close to my house. I like AA girls and was one there last time. I got a room with her. Is it worth my while to not be so lazy and drive somewhere a little further away, or are all clubs about the same??
All clubs are NOT the same. You tend to have more hot girls the closer you get to a city and prices tend to go up. Girls are usually willing to do more the further away you get.
If your primary goal is extras I’ve had a lot of luck at Blush over the years but you gotta work at it and it will cost. A place that is a bit of a drive but it’s almost a can’t miss for extras is the royalty room at the palace in the pines on 422 up toward Youngstown.
If your primary goal is extras I’ve had a lot of luck at Blush over the years but you gotta work at it and it will cost. A place that is a bit of a drive but it’s almost a can’t miss for extras is the royalty room at the palace in the pines on 422 up toward Youngstown. Originally Posted by starway
There was also a place on RT 7 by the Turnpike. Always got extras there at a reasonable spend. Haven’t been up there in years. I think it was called Tiffany’s.
Thanks guys and girl for the advice.
Bambino, Tiffany's in North Lima is now closed. Not much left in the Boardman/Y'town area anymore.
There was also a place on RT 7 by the Turnpike. Always got extras there at a reasonable spend. Haven’t been up there in years. I think it was called Tiffany’s. Originally Posted by bambino
Tiffany's Dolls maybe?
Bambino, Tiffany's in North Lima is now closed. Not much left in the Boardman/Y'town area anymore. Originally Posted by Mark56
I used to have business up there years ago. I would always stop for a matinee on my way home.
Yeah Tiffany’s is closed. I didn’t have much luck there but I probably didn’t try as hard as I could have.

At Blush I did take out a few times. I am way into black women and I was banging 3 of them on a regular basis for rates that were far less than in the club. One of them we just starting fucking for free at her place and sometimes I’d head over during lunch and bang for no tip. Now those were the days!
Yeah Tiffany’s is closed. I didn’t have much luck there but I probably didn’t try as hard as I could have.

At Blush I did take out a few times. I am way into black women and I was banging 3 of them on a regular basis for rates that were far less than in the club. One of them we just starting fucking for free at her place and sometimes I’d head over during lunch and bang for no tip. Now those were the days! Originally Posted by starway
I got some BJs and licked some pussy. But I went there in the late afternoon on my way home. Not much going on at that time. I just asked how much. Usually $50.00
Dang that price sounds right. I was usually at Tiffany’s more on Saturday nights around 10 or so. It never seemed very busy to me. One time I walked in and there was nobody insight other than one girl. She tended bar got me a drink and did a couple of lap dances for me.