Halloween parties

• 96x69
  • 10-15-2018, 08:03 AM
Does anyone know of any Halloween parties at strip clubs in Pittsburgh ,I have I'm going to the 24th
Indy’s is having a Halloween GTG. It’s always “interesting “.
  • 96x69
  • 10-15-2018, 03:17 PM
I know there having one ,I waiting for my invitation, you going bambino
I know there having one ,I waiting for my invitation, you going bambino Originally Posted by 96x69
Nope.
I’ve been to two Indy’s parties. They both sucked. Sausage fest mixed in with 40 something year old chicks.
Do the Strip club, there will actually be hot young women there.
I’ve been to two Indy’s parties. They both sucked. Sausage fest mixed in with 40 something year old chicks.
Do the Strip club, there will actually be hot young women there. Originally Posted by Charley3
Some of them remind me of the bar scene in Star Wars.
Went to one...saw Pi (?) sitting with all the better looking girls while a bunch of dicks sat across the room...haven't been back...
  • 96x69
  • 10-21-2018, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the info iceman ,I was never at spear mintrhino.
Went to one...saw Pi (?) sitting with all the better looking girls while a bunch of dicks sat across the room...haven't been back... Originally Posted by Teddicker
In the hooker world, a hooker board owner is at the top of the food chain....even if he isn't exactly Steve Stunning. lol
In the hooker world, a hooker board owner is at the top of the food chain....even if he isn't exactly Steve Stunning. lol Originally Posted by Charley3
Yeah, he looks like an old, out of shape Mr. Clean. They were some fun years ago. When there was actually some hot hookers running around. Since Cleveland the GTGs lost their steam. They’re not the same now.
Just one of many reasons to hate Cleveland!!
Yeah, he looks like an old, out of shape Mr. Clean. Originally Posted by bambino
So basically you are saying he is a old, fat bald pimp
So basically you are saying he is a old, fat bald pimp Originally Posted by berryberry
I’m not saying he’s fat, but he’s not buff like Mr Clean. Bald? Yes.
  • 96x69
  • 10-24-2018, 09:17 AM
Well the invites were sent out for tos Halloween party, that bitch didnt send me one ... she dont like mb e for some reason no biggy I'm going to Halloween party Saturday night at strip club ,hopefully I can get some sweet treats there