blush

anyone been to blush since they changed ownership heard name has been changed also
  • Nalan
  • 02-09-2019, 10:47 AM
I have not been there , but an employee told me that it appears to have loosened a little. Now Ricks
My buddy went last friday said a dancer gave him an russian job in the champagne room so sounds like they lightened up a bit

Does anyone lnow if they grandfathered in the blush “vip black cards”???? If mine dont wokr not sure ill come back
Does anyone lnow if they grandfathered in the blush “vip black cards”???? If mine dont wokr not sure ill come back Originally Posted by bartender12
No idea, but that sounds like fun...what does the black card get ya?
My VIP card hasn’t worked since it was The Edison hotel!! Lol maybe a couple times when it was Club Ed but now new owner and called Rick’s so I’m sure all coupons and cards are worthless!!! Hahaha
I still have mine.... I don't think I ever got around to using it.

Free admission. Anytime. Excpet for stormy daniels
  • bndm
  • 03-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Free admission. Anytime. Excpet for stormy daniels Originally Posted by bartender12
Cheap bastard. Maybe cough up a buck or two.
I was there twice in the last month and was disappointed some of my favorites were nowhere to be found! Not sure if they still work there! Seems like a lot of new girls!
Still my favorite strip club. I go at lunchtime. Girls are friendlier as you can chat for a bit before getting down to it in the back.
Still my favorite strip club. I go at lunchtime. Girls are friendlier as you can chat for a bit before getting down to it in the back. Originally Posted by leafs3
Where did you disappear to?
Still my favorite strip club. I go at lunchtime. Girls are friendlier as you can chat for a bit before getting down to it in the back. Originally Posted by leafs3
Seems there's a rotating door at that place. I had a nice 18yo sugarbaby who danced there but we lost touch. Pretty sure she's still there. I go to Vegas every year for a convention that happens to be same time as gentleman club / restaurant convention. I usually travel with Albert and gay John but they havn't gone the last 2 years. Did he sell the place or rename it? I haven't been there in year'n half but it was my fav place to visit in afternoon.
I heard Albert from Edison /blush ownership fell on poor health. I knew him back in the 90s and had a little blonde fiance....but that was a million yrs ago.
Thanks for recirculating a post from over two months ago to tell us all about ur friendships.