Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Henrietta
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5", 120 lbs. Nice A cups with perfect nipples. Great ass, awesome legs. Pretty face that will turn heads
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome
Great girl for sure
I was checking in on possibility of seeing her but didn't hear back for a few days then she group texted me along with about 14-15 numbers last week about a great in call so I decided not to reply. Has she done that with anyone else that has seen or or did someone else get hold of her phone?
I was checking in on possibility of seeing her but didn't hear back for a few days then she group texted me along with about 14-15 numbers last week about a great in call so I decided not to reply. Has she done that with anyone else that has seen or or did someone else get hold of her phone? Originally Posted by DrLuuv
Think it was her. See men's lounge if you have access. I was confused because her original text came through, quickly followed by many 585 area code responses that said "Wrong number".

I would bet a lot of guys with SOs who did not have burner phones were in a state of panic...

EDIT: Sorry... Guess it was you I replied to in that thread also..
Date: 2-24-19
Name: Ms. Zylee
Phone: [phone number removed - GM]
Email Address: -
URL / Website: - Originally Posted by 99nighthawk
well... removing the number makes this review quite useless with all the other missing contact info....

DD