Things sure do change

I remember when people valued the authentic real passions: not this fake your just another number thing. I prefer the true passion that is what turns me on. Call me old fashioned my preferences
I remember when people valued the authentic real passions: not this fake your just another number thing. I prefer the true passion that is what turns me on. Call me old fashioned my preferences Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
I agree 100%. But it’s not always easy to find.
Me to!! Issabella glad your back!!
Thanks NicoleFoxx1.. I can't lie I missed the fun and hot passion and all in between!!
Nothing wrong with that at all
I agree completely and thinking of seeing you brings all those feelings back! Is it too to make plans for another date Isabella?
So glad your back, your a legend! I’ll never forget what you taught me
I agree, I just find it hard to believe that passion can be found, as often as you need to see us to make a living and not have to fake it most of the time. So my question is an older guy like me, 60ish that has a happy go lucky attitude and truly enjoys the work of art that you are, what do I need to do to get the real thing?
Thanks Dallas
I'll be making it to nwa very soon
I can't stand fake!!!!
If you aren't seeking 100% authentic senual passion playtime... don't bother looking this way.
We all have our reason for coming into the hobby... fortunately for you guys,one of my biggest reasons was to express and play out my caged up passion.. I genuinely love to love!!
Yes that's exactly right. I love passion too
It's great to see that great men are still around having fun!! Yeahhh
Why cant people just be strait up. Always some bullshit
Having fun