Lilly - feeling sad

I have been seeing Lilly frequently but lately see seems to be out of zone, anyone else noticed? Hate to see her getting in any kind of trouble... But scheduling with her has become nightmare... Hope she is not trying to ditch me 😀
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to the Sandbox
I don't purposefully mean to make you feel this way... I'm making a lot of positive changes in my life and unfortunately it's affecting my hobby life. I'm doing my best to keep things in order and chaos free! My time management and organizational skills are also taking a toll... Taxmaster you are always so understanding and patient! I appreciate you for that!
I don't purposefully mean to make you feel this way... I'm making a lot of positive changes in my life and unfortunately it's affecting my hobby life. I'm doing my best to keep things in order and chaos free! My time management and organizational skills are also taking a toll... Taxmaster you are always so understanding and patient! I appreciate you for that! Originally Posted by Lillygirl

I appreciate Lilly’s post.

I also had something scheduled that did not happen and still did not receive any follow up emails. From what I know of the girl, she is great. Just wish there was a little bit more communication. She is fun.