What’s your sign? ♐️

No, it’s not a cheesy pick up line. I’m genuinely curious.

I have often wondered if most people think the personality traits attributed to their astrological signs are accurate?

I don’t put much stock in it but I do occasionally read my astrology profile & horoscope on different sites, and it seems to be generally on target!

Looking forward to your opinions!
It's funny how sometimes the horoscope is spot on with what's going on & at other times not so much. While I don't completely disregard them I do take them with a grain of salt when reading

Side note Ginger have you tried the new Peach Crown?
It's funny how sometimes the horoscope is spot on with what's going on & at other times not so much. While I don't completely disregard them I do take them with a grain of salt when reading

Side note Ginger have you tried the new Peach Crown? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I was more referring to the astrology sign characteristics than I was the daily predictions...

And yes I have! It is amazing! Very peachy! The vanilla and the peach are my favorites now.
As far as astrology, I’m a Gemini and I do relate to the traits. However I was born in the year of the Monkey and that is mostly what I relate to.

As far as astrology, I’m a Gemini and I do relate to the traits. However I was born in the year of the Monkey and that is mostly what I relate to.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
That’s cool! What site did you get that from?
The same site that I bought the onesie I’m wearing right now.

https://www.teepublic.com/onesie/386...he-monkey-1968

I really need to go to bed. I’m getting that so tired punch drunk feeling, I’m laughing so hard I almost fell out of the bed when I saw the onesie.
Also check this site to figure out what you are. And please do tell

https://chinesenewyear.net/zodiac
I can’t find my onesie!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 45CC9AF4-4C85-4688-A1A4-5E5B00EA3E47.jpeg (220.6 KB, 185 views)
I am Scorpio born tn the year of Boar/Pig depending on which one you look at I have lots of aspects of my sign have several lasies tell me I root around like a pig lol
Gemini born in the year of the rabbit.
Scorpio born in the year of Dragon.
Pisces born in year of the Dog
  • Sandy
  • 03-19-2019, 12:02 PM
Aquarius born in the year of the rabbit
Aries- Year of the Dog
Forgot to mention Sagittarius in my previous post!