A sneak peek into my photo shoot!! 😉😘💋

Here is a sneak peek from my super fun photo shoot! I hope you enjoy. More to come so stay tuned...����

��Xo�� Chloe Belle

Red suits you well! #slaygirlslay
You have outdone yourself again, Miss Chloe!

All the pictures are fantastic but my absolute favorite is the first one! Amazing outfit!
Wow blondie,you definitely look high class, especially like the black garter belts with chains!!
Wow sexy. Classy
Chloe, you look great in all the pictures. I'm going to say the one with blue jeans cut offs. Just to be different.
Chloe, I'm with Baconman on everything he said. All the outfits are scorching hot! But those cutoff jeans?? Oh lawdy I love me some Daisy Dukes
Red suits you well! #slaygirlslay Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thank you, babe! I do not wear enough red but will be changing that. Never thought of it as my color until I saw it under this natural light in the studio. You’re a sweetheart!!! And I’m loving it.... #slaygirlslay (you will be seeing this again, Lolol). Sending you lots of hugs and kisses! Xo
You have outdone yourself again, Miss Chloe!

All the pictures are fantastic but my absolute favorite is the first one! Amazing outfit! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you so much!!! That really means a lot!!! The black outfit is pretty hot! It’s a biotch to put on though. It’s probably my favorite piece of lingerie right now. I have a back shot of it too but I haven’t gotten the pic back yet. Can’t wait to post so you can see the back side. Even more gold chains if you can imagine that, Lolol! Thank you again for your very kind words!! Xo
Thank you so much!!! That really means a lot!!! The black outfit is pretty hot! It’s a biotch to put on though. It’s probably my favorite piece of lingerie right now. I have a back shot of it too but I haven’t gotten the pic back yet. Can’t wait to post so you can see the back side. Even more gold chains if you can imagine that, Lolol! Thank you again for your very kind words!! Xo Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Well, you definitely have my vote for the hottest blonde in Arkansas!
Wow blondie,you definitely look high class, especially like the black garter belts with chains!! Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Thank you so much, you sweet thang!!!! I will have to model it for you one day in person! (Disclaimer: it will require your help to assemble, Lolol) Thank you for your very kind words. I can’t wait fir you to see the pic of the back side. Just as I mentioned to Ginger, there’s even more gold chains!!!
Hell yeah! You can wrap it around my neck like a bridle on a horse, I’ll be your buckin bronco!!
They are all absolutely gorgeous Chloe. However the black garter belt with chains is next level kind of HOT!!! I am going to go ahead and request this now for our next session. I will even help you put it on and of course take it off... The Daisy Dukes are probably my second favorite though. Love to see you shimmy those things off sans panties! Okay gotta go take a cold shower now!
Chloe your pictures are stunning! Sexy beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!
You look amazing, great job lady