Would you??

Would you be upset if a neighbor mowed your lawn??
No. I would thank them.
So as long as its done with no expectation of something in return, I’d be grateful. And I have done it myself.
I wish my neighbor would mow my lawn. I'm waiting on mine to get repaired.
I’ve done the same thing many years ago when my neighbor was on vacation. He worked really long hours at his job and didn’t have much time to do it himself.
It’s never happened... but I would love it!!
Life’s too short to be upset over something that the consequences last only a week.
Why would you be upset, unless he mowed down your prize roses or something?
Nope Had several do it since stroke
I actually mowed a neighbor's lawn that I despised because I knew his wife had just had surgery and he was spending a lot of time with her at rehab. He never did thank me but then I never really wanted him to know that I was being nice. His adult kids thanked me though. Its all part of being neighborly and helping people when they are down. That's something that unfortunately has been lost to a large degree.
So my mam's always moes her neighbors yard. So since I was doing her yard i thought may aswell do the neighbors so we all look good. She said not once has the neighbor said thank you or even a nod. I thought it was funny so I asked her why so it if it bothers you? She said it was just something she did. The neighbor does actually thank her by trimming her edges!!!! Made me laugh. When I get to her age the only trimming and mowing that I better be worried about is my pussy bush.lmao
I’m sure you can get volunteers for that too.
So my mam's always moes her neighbors yard. So since I was doing her yard i thought may aswell do the neighbors so we all look good. She said not once has the neighbor said thank you or even a nod. I thought it was funny so I asked her why so it if it bothers you? She said it was just something she did. The neighbor does actually thank her by trimming her edges!!!! Made me laugh. When I get to her age the only trimming and mowing that I better be worried about is my pussy bush.lmao Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe

LMAO!!!!
I could use a neighbor to do the yard this week!!lol
My neighbor mows mine...for beer..lol

He also takes care of my house while I am out of town and parks his truck in my driveway so looks like somebodys home

How cool if he does Miss OP