just curios

Been wondering for a while. What do you ladies tell your families what your job is?
  • BK
  • 04-22-2019, 09:09 AM
Been wondering for a while. What do you ladies tell your families what your job is? Originally Posted by ddepthroatme
What do you tell your family when your off fucking one of these ladies? Stay out of these ladies personal lives.

Just enjoy their online/working girl super-hero that they turn into when you see them.
What do you tell your family when your off fucking one of these ladies? Stay out of these ladies personal lives.

Just enjoy their online/working girl super-hero that they turn into when you see them. Originally Posted by BK
Spoken like the true pragmatist that you are BK. Always no nonsense, no bullshit! LMAO!
I have to agree with BK – it’s highly inappropriate to ask providers personal questions related to their real lives, family, etc. It’s creepy, and it shows zero respect for boundaries.

If a provider wants you to know these kinds of details, she will voluntarily share it with you. Otherwise, just enjoy the moment that you have scheduled with her.
Ok I realise errors of my ways now
That's the the last thing I'm thinking about when I'm with a provider I can promise you.
I'm single so it doesn't matter but last year at Christmas I came to LR a couple of days early to relax. Well I bought a new cap at Mac's and was wearing it at the family get together & my cousin asked where I got it and I said Mac's then he asked how long I had been in town damn. Cuz is a lawyer so here comes the ? He ask me if I had a girlfriend in LR I said a couple he just grinned. The next fishing trip I will lay it on ol cuz when the women aren't around a little boys talk.
The only reason I asked is I had tons of my daughter around the hause I have had a few providers share about some of stories of their kids