iquit and his false Review

Dude literally came to my room named his own price ,well stating he saw my rates on some site I've never heard of and wanted services he didn't pay for. But hey I'll take my no but I let him know I had a horrible time as well. So I'll take my no Review but these no rates on Eccie is a hurt because alot of guys are trying to get over
I'll never figure out why guys choose BP chicks with different rates, just asking for a sterile boring ass time.
I'll never figure out why guys choose BP chicks with different rates, just asking for a sterile boring ass time. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Lol Bp guys have more fun . I guess because they don't come in asking for GFE offering little to no money. Sorry I'm taking a risk with my life and you guys can be cheap expecting me to be your girlfriend and you can't even pay a bill
I'll never figure out why guys choose BP chicks with different rates, just asking for a sterile boring ass time. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
And dude all his Reviews are no !!
  • pxmcc
  • 07-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Wait, i thought he quit..
  • iquit
  • 07-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Well Misty's is not a backpage lady, she does have a profile here. The Yes reviews urged me on. I really wasn't looking forward to writing a review coz that shit takes time and I empathize with providers who may be dealing with a lot more crap from other places and I don't like being a reason for someone's lousy day but here I am. My search for an African American provider ends with her I guess. I took a shower, washed off that experience and looking forward to my makeup with a Latina later today.
Why would you even agree to see this miserable ass trick?
All he writes are NO reviews
All he does is whine, bitch and moan about the hobby
It's pretty obvious he doesn't like pussy

Having said that, if he had a shitty experience it's his prerogative to write about it
You should have told him the rates in pms or texts after screening(what screening???)

What exactly is false about the review?
The session did happen and maybe he didn't like your service, attitude, appearance etc
Knowing his review history, you should have been on your A game... but I guess you weren't

Life goes on
^^ says the guy who likes the D
Every review is a “no”. I call shenanigans!
Why would you even agree to see this miserable ass trick?
All he writes are NO reviews
All he does is whine, bitch and moan about the hobby
It's pretty obvious he doesn't like pussy

Having said that, if he had a shitty experience it's his prerogative to write about it
You should have told him the rates in pms or texts after screening(what screening???)

What exactly is false about the review?
The session did happen and maybe he didn't like your service, attitude, appearance etc
Knowing his review history, you should have been on your A game... but I guess you weren't

Life goes on Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Well said you're right
best just to leave it alone. your 179 reviews speak for themselves

some weirdo that only writes NOs because he is unhappy inside......meh......ignore it......
  • iquit
  • 07-05-2018, 09:19 AM
best just to leave it alone. your 179 reviews speak for themselves

some weirdo that only writes NOs because he is unhappy inside......meh......ignore it...... Originally Posted by JJ8901
^^ good advice actually since I do write about my unhappy moments - happy hobbying to all.