How much does kissing matter to you?

As someone who adores kissing, I absolutely won't see someone who doesn't kiss or isn't enthusiastic (at least apparently) about it. One woman I see is such an amazing kisser that we usually spend half our time kissing, varying from soft kissing just involving the lips, to sensual kissing with a little tongue, to deep, deep french kissing. With lots of sensual hand roaming all the while.

How many of the guys feel the same? Based on reviews, some are like me, some could care less.

Presuming good hygiene, how many of you ladies prefer seeing someone who likes to spend a good amount of time kissing?
I love kissing, it tells me so much, about what kind of oral talents, a person has.
It is hard for me not to wanna lock my lips on yours and suck on your tongue the moment you walk in the door. Kissing is a biig turn on. If a client does not want to kiss that is not an issue but I do prefer they say it upfront instead of waiting till we are BCD. Kisses is the start to a passionate playtime....
YUM YUM!!!
  • Trey
  • 08-24-2012, 07:03 PM
Very few I kiss, my ATF however... Damn got a boner
I love kissing, it tells me so much, about what kind of oral talents, a person has. Originally Posted by RED PHOENIX

Oh shit, I can't catch a break.
Being met at the door with a warm and tender hug followed by a nice DFK puts things up front as to how the session is going to go....mmmmm love that deep tongue swapping, lip smacking, lip sucking, grab that ass, bring it on passionate kiss.....mmmm gotta love the Kissing
Very important. I love it!
I dont feel like I am a good kisser....but practice makes perfect ....right , naughty boys???
Yep............... neckin and fondling.......... you cant get that........ you find someone that will, but....... brush your teeth before you start bitching......

If I was a chic, and showed up to a job, and the job had green teeth.... I would go to the next job...
I am a very oral and visual guy, so kissing (especially DFK) is at the top of my list. Being oral, DATY and BBBJ are a must for me, too. That is, for me, what the definition of GFE is. The two best kissers, in my opinion, are Miranda and Veronica Peach.

Being a visual guy, I like the lights on or window open (private location). Looking at a beautiful woman while you are "getting it on" is a huge turn on for me. Lots of mirrors for different viewing angle is great as well. A good view of a woman performing BBBJ is guaranteed to make me say "Thar She Blows!"
Usually don't care for kissing. If I do, it's going to be light at most.
Kissing is very important. Starts slow and easy, teasing; then builds to deep and passionate. I'm very oral too, DATY and BBBJ a must. I love having my wife and Paulina Payne lying next to each other and switching my attentions between them.
I happen to like it a lot. Usually if I see a review of a provider and she doesn't kiss I more than likely won't see her. It's just my preference.
Kissing is an important part of thr GFE experience and is as as intimate as any other aspect of BCD.

If i just want to bust a nut—I can do that.
I happen to like it a lot. Usually if I see a review of a provider and she doesn't kiss I more than likely won't see her. It's just my preference. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
I am right there with you my brother. Not so much DFK, but at least LFK. Don't even call yourself GFE if you don't kiss.