IT'S NOT WHAT IT IS!!

This guy posted this review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=559914 I never ever tried to set anyone up in my life I told him there were girls in the car when I got out the car and talked to him we agreed to reschedule at that time although I did text him after I was told about the review this morning I'm not that type of person at all and it's messed up how guys try to damage somebody name and character.
That's crazy ... all because you wouldn't roll down a window. That is beyond paranoid on his part.
  • Trey
  • 09-25-2012, 08:18 PM
Three people are in the car Brooke I would at least like to know its a bunch of chicks not dudes waiting to jump me. If its chicks and they know what she is doing then she should have no problem rolling a window down.
That's crazy ... all because you wouldn't roll down a window. That is beyond paranoid on his part. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Ignorance at its finest
  • mr666
  • 09-25-2012, 08:30 PM
This guy posted this review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=559914 I never ever tried to set anyone up in my life I told him there were girls in the car when I got out the car and talked to him we agreed to reschedule at that time although I did text him after I was told about the review this morning I'm not that type of person at all and it's messed up how guys try to damage somebody name and character. Originally Posted by MzAngel
Use punctuation next time please.
Use punctuation next time please. Originally Posted by mr666
That can be like asking a chicken to do a card trick.

But you never know until you ask.
So what do your friends look like?
  • Trey
  • 09-25-2012, 09:03 PM
So what do your friends look like? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
That's a good question. So are they fuckable?
Do you have pictures?
Thanks for the feedback. This is the place to tell your side of the story.

If your reply has nothing to do with the conversation going on in this thread, then don't reply.
I got out the car I had a convo with him and told him they were girls. Yes I have pics of them
Ignorance at its finest Originally Posted by Thatdude

I bet you are the kind of paranoid, distrusting client us providers just LOVE I’m sure you show up at incalls and demand to see all of the rooms and check the closets for hidden predators.

What can I say, some men are lions while others are cubs.
All men think with their loins

Dang it Brooke, you edited your post. lol
  • Trey
  • 09-26-2012, 07:24 AM
I got out the car I had a convo with him and told him they were girls. Yes I have pics of them Originally Posted by MzAngel
Well don't hold out on us! If they are down to play show us the pics and point em this way.
Come on Brooke....cut him some slack. Just read the alert section......you would want to know too if someone else was in the closet. There is not other way but safe. You always tell ladies to be safe....and guys too. Simple window up and down would have probably eased the guys gut.