Invites Are Out

The invites are out for the poker tournament and social. Everyone that applied for an invite will be added over the next few days. Everyone should have their invite no later than Thursday night.
thx!
Received earlier tonight and replied..........Thanks....... ...
When is tournament ?
Haven't received yet.
Everyone that submitted a request or was on the last invite list should have gotten their invite by now. If not send me a PM with your email address on it.
Got it and replied! Thanks BL!!
Can I cum???
thanks...now what should I wear??lol
Nothing would be fantastic as you always look good naked.
Nothing would be fantastic as you always look good naked. Originally Posted by tucson
lol--silly boy!
Can I cum??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sure. You should have your invite by now.

Also the exact location has been posted. Everyone should have their notice by now.
I have a diff email now...AND the SO has access to it. DAMN!!! AND access to my phone (civil,,,get it now?)
IF I can get away..I'd love to show up to the game but no way do I have funds for the tourney...DAMN!!
I have a diff email now...AND the SO has access to it. DAMN!!! AND access to my phone (civil,,,get it now?)
IF I can get away..I'd love to show up to the game but no way do I have funds for the tourney...DAMN!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Goddamn you still alive. If you want to come PM in a working email or some way to get in touch with you.
Cool.