How do you like to be kissed?

Well, I started a previous threat asking how important kissing was to you as part of the hobby experience. I was gratified at the number of responses, and pleased that the large majority of both men and women who responded indicated that it was very important. It certainly is to me.

OK, now would you share how you like to be kissed? I have very definite preferences, but I think I'll hold off on sharing for a bit, wouldn't want to pre-empt anyone.

I'd love to hear detailed descriptions of specifically what turns you on or turns you off in the act of kissing and associated touching, most definitely including specific technique. What's the key to getting you hard, or wet?

Also, what is the longest time you've spent kissing before moving on to more overt sexual activity.
On my dick.
I love greeting an new friend and a old friend with a deep suck your tongue down my throat pull your hair kiss....It sets the tone that we are in for a wild ride.....Little pecks just dont cut it with me, I need to feel you when you kiss me. Show me you skills on these lips before I offer you my others.....Yum Yum
Well, I started a previous threat[/COLOR]... Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
What threat are you talking about?
Deep and sweet, like you mean it.
I don't.
Just as often as possible! And like Ms. Athena, I like it long, deep and passionate. I do love a woman who is willing to share and invest in that kiss. Kissing is also best when you are doing a full body hug. Naked is even better.

Kissing is so individualistic that no doubt that description from above doesn't mean the same thing to all. You have to try it to find the ones who match your style.

We probably all like to think that we are good at this truly basic form of passion and intimacy, but if you're with someone whose style doesn't match yours, it won't be great.
I like to be kissed lightly at first on cheek then moving to the mouth and then DFK.
Ugh... Cooties. All you fuckers have cooties...
Deep... And slow
Slow and sensual...not kissing as much as the mingling and tasting of lips...
Ugh... Cooties. All you fuckers have cooties... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Oh hush you...you definitely don't complain about cooties when I kiss you ;-)

...ijs
  • Molay
  • 09-28-2012, 02:33 PM
To me, the most important factor is passion. The actual method can vary, so long as true passion is behind the kiss.
Tongue!
Passionate, a lot of hand exploring, I'm into the whole saliva exchange and tongues rubbing against each other, I will say i'm not a HUGE fan of pulling hair, but I really enjoy getting deep into a womans hair and just grab a handfull of hair from the base and just squeeze...............

Dammit. Time to make an appointment.