GRRRR TSK HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE PROVIDERS SHOWCASE PRIOR TO CONTACTING HER?

NO FUCKEN TWENTYS...
THE LAST GUY HAD TO STAND OUTSIDE SUCKIN HIS THUMB LIKE A BABY.WASTING A GOOD HOUR OF MY TIME.

IM NOT GOING TO MENTION ANY HANDLES BUT THIS IS NOT CUTE.

THE TWENTY'S ARE BEGINNING TO REALLY ANNOY ME.

NOT CUTE.
How about quarters instead of twenties?
Nobody reads that bat shit fucking crazy showcase of yours...whores...

:shakes head:
Nobody reads that bat shit fucking crazy showcase of yours...whores...

:shakes head: Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Maybe she posted this because she likes to 'manipulate sissyboys who beg for her attention'...............then she probably figured that whoever commented to her would be one of her sissyboy bitches that she successfully manipulated.

So.............I see you commented to her..................

NO FUCKEN TWENTYS...
THE LAST GUY HAD TO STAND OUTSIDE SUCKIN HIS THUMB LIKE A BABY.WASTING A GOOD HOUR OF MY TIME.

THE TWENTY'S ARE BEGINNING TO REALLY ANNOY ME.

NOT CUTE. Originally Posted by YESMYSEXYMAAM!
There are providers all over town needing money to make car notes, rent, etc. and here she is bitching about getting 20 dollar bills. Seems to me someone has some pretty deep seated issues...........and yes, her comments on her website are bat shit crazy.

Maybe Andy is one of her clients.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhi9VN7ZLgE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pUsw...feature=relmfu
Just read sexy maams showcase. Bat shit fucking crazy is correct. Not even a pic in showcase either
her showcase says any dude that wants to meet her has to send her a pic of himself wearing a pink bra
What's really incomprehensible is guys that actually do all that BS, and get gratification from it................Not judging, just don't get it...........
I went to her showcase.

My eyes are now bleeding.

Do not want.
her showcase says any dude that wants to meet her has to send her a pic of himself wearing a pink bra Originally Posted by NaturesFreak

What's wrong, you afraid you will not look good in pinck?
I see that DJ actually thinks she intelligent enough to plan something like that...keep trying...

:shakes head:
I was going to see brat, but not now.
this has to be a joke lol

maybe she got hacked ? lol
  • mr666
  • 09-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Nope she's an attention whore.
Yea you pussy ass motherfuckers. She said "large bills only" That obviously means you're supposed to give her your mortgage, maybe some outstanding medical bills or that monthly AmEx .
Is this person ill perhaps?