The Dealers

Poker Tournament and Social is coming up. I have a rare video of me letting two of our dealers know about the tournament. Click the photo.

Nice..
The first one signing with her boobs is too cool
Is it in email? Or did I just miss it?
got it could not see it on iphone
Dealers at your Poker Night are so strong it's hard to focus on the cards.........especially if your seat is directly across the table................
BL's dealers are usually the Hottest girls in attendance...
I heard one is stuck in Conroe. Sorry I don't have any replacements for you. Tried this weekend to find you a fifth one. And now miss surfer appears to be unavailable next Mon
The dealers are ALWAYS hot. Great job BL
I heard one is stuck in Conroe. Sorry I don't have any replacements for you. Tried this weekend to find you a fifth one. And now miss surfer appears to be unavailable next Mon Originally Posted by bashful1
You might end up wearing a dress, LOL
As long as I get paid the same as the other dealers that might could be arranged. Hell, I show up topless!!

Anyway. Talked to surfer girl and she says she will be in town to deal on Monday
How is she stuck in Conroe?
Conroe is like the Bermuda Triangle...people to into that shithole but don't come out...
I was just trying to see if she needed a ride, that's where I'll be coming from.