Strippers Vs. Providers ... who is better in bed?

I have tried both and done both. Quite honestly, for me it's a draw. I don't know about you guys. Which of the 2 has been better in bed for you?
Stripper, provider. A whore by any other name would smell...uh...ok, Shakespeare fails me there...
3 six....

This is the one thing, here with this forum, I might know a little about.........

Strippers were, my source of fun and entertainment...... ( for a long time) All of these lovely women, just love drama, ( like most women) and you get sucked into it....

If I could count the money I spent..... Dragging a stripper or a waitress out of one of these places... ( I still have fun at these places) I could build the Pope a new "Popemobile" with less Drama..
This coming from a 45 year old guy, that ... likes to find strange nookie....
  • Molay
  • 10-01-2012, 10:14 PM
For pure sex, I have found that strippers have a slight edge. They are absolutely crazy, pure and simple. However, that craziness tends to translate very well into the bedroom. There is an element of fierce passion that is hard to beat in sex. The uncontrolled bedlam (often caused by various drugs and alcohol) is an advantage in the bedroom. The problem with strippers, is the craziness goes every else as well. That same uncontrolled bedlam can result in some harrowing experiences outside the bedroom (e.g. Wakeup's link).

Providers, although they can be quite skilled, tend to be more business-like in the sex. I am aware there are magnificent exceptions, although I am speaking of the average provider. They seem more controlled. They are doing this purely to make money, and being in control at all times is important. This helps in keeping everyone safe, but in the bedroom, gives the slight nod to strippers.
By the way, I'm in the Ritz strip club as I'm speaking : D ... Lol
What about strippers that provide as well?

Ahhh Ritz...
For pure sex, I have found that strippers have a slight edge. They are absolutely crazy, pure and simple. However, that craziness tends to translate very well into the bedroom. There is an element of fierce passion that is hard to beat in sex. The uncontrolled bedlam (often caused by various drugs and alcohol) is an advantage in the bedroom. The problem with strippers, is the craziness goes every else as well. That same uncontrolled bedlam can result in some harrowing experiences outside the bedroom (e.g. Wakeup's link).

Providers, although they can be quite skilled, tend to be more business-like in the sex. I am aware there are magnificent exceptions, although I am speaking of the average provider. They seem more controlled. They are doing this purely to make money, and being in control at all times is important. This helps in keeping everyone safe, but in the bedroom, gives the slight nod to strippers. Originally Posted by Molay
This is dead on.............Great distillation of how it is..............
Molay is right I gotta admit. In terms of freakiness, excitement, and craziness the strippers do win. I guess it has to do with all that alcohol they be drinking and possibly drugs. The strippers do end up costing a bit more, VIP, dances, drinks, valet parking, entry fee, which is a drawback but that is just my humble opinion, ijs.
Thanks Wakeup, I have always appreciated your words of wisdom. The strippers are crazy. I've seen them do crazy shit to me too.
Since many providers are strippers or former strippers, what's the difference?
I found it varies. If a gal has a nice tight twat and not one stretched out, can go a long time, and gives good GFE then thats whats important whether stripper, provider, or SD site gal.
  • bbkid
  • 10-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Thanks Wakeup, I have always appreciated your words of wisdom. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Huh?
It depends entirely on the gal and not whether she is a stripper, provider, or both.
+1 OFS, it entirely depends on the individuals & the chemistry between. I have had better experience with the strippers but I believe that was because there were test drives ITC before going OTC for BCD. If it wasn't good ITC I sure wasn't going to take them BCD, with a provider all you have to go on is someone else's review. Nothing beats first hand knowledge IMO.