More Working Girls out in the open...why?

So, I live near the Galleria and tend to go to happy hour and dinner most weeknights. Dinner and dancing, etc. on weekends. Lately, I've been noticing an inordinate amount of girls working the bars and restaurants on this side of town.

Last night, I was at our usual Tuesday night spot, and there were at least 20 girls there working the room. Along with my friends, guys and girls alike, we have been trying to figure out why this sudden surge.

Our best guess is that these are mostly displaced dancers from Treasures in light of the recent restrictions over there.

Has anyone else noticed this? They are seriously everywhere and rather blatant about why they are there.
Pimps gotta eat... ijs
I think ladies and gents and owners are recognizing the whole restaurant/bar pickup scene is really really hard for LE to stop. I'm sure could if they wanted to but I can't see how LE can drop a big net around a bar in a legitimate place of business and get those big hauls they love so dearly. I would think it would be hard to definitively and quickly separate a PfP lady from a simple, run of the mill trampy civilian.

In other words if people stay cool and discrete and don't get in the faces of the noisy blue hairs who want to go out with her hubbies at the same place then no ones gonna care.

Yeah. Right.

I guess I've been around here long enough to start to feel the ECCIE Effect.

ECCIE Effect: The embittered attitude slowly acquired by long time posters who eventually realize that a disturbingly large percentage of the fucktards on this board are idiots who drive up prices, chase off great ladies, WK incessantly, and in general do anything they can to screw things up for the rest of us. The primary symptoms of ECCIE Effect (EE) manifest as rude comments, refusal to constructively contribute and leading eventually to no longer posting.

Tobor (Proudly going EE)
No worries...I'll keep posting...
More girls = More fun
No worries...I'll keep posting... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Actually, I find you one of the more illuminating posters. Rude? Yes. Glib? Yes. But now that I've learned to peel off the shit parts of your posts and get to the message you usually try to inject I've learned a few things.

Sorry, that was very un-EE of me.

Slag off, WU.

Better? Am I getting it?
Its the economy .
Craigslist eliminated the free hooker ads.
Pressure on MPs.
Pressure on strip clubs.
Outo f town pomps and hoes because people here at least have some jobs.
Your sister had her car repossesed.
No worries...I'll keep posting... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yep almost 6000, a lot of time invested in this .....
Yep almost 6000, a lot of time invested in this ..... Originally Posted by worldbfree

That, is a funny post......... Stop by this forum more than one a year....
I would say "Yes" that is the case and also may be one of the reasons you suggested. I think SC's overall in the Galleria area aren't as good as the one's on the outskirts of town.

But I bet any woman you meet there will probably be overpriced or maybe even LE...BE CAREFUL!

My question is...How can you tell?
My question is...How can you tell? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I don't need to tell. It will be LE's job to make the first move here. They're not stupid and if I were to rub my crystal balls right now I'd say they would perhaps start with a single high profile nuisance raid. To try to give everyone the shakes.

But in all reality their hands are so full of SWs plus the occasional Patel's and the quadrennial high end bust that I have a hard time visualizing them doing much more.

How does one know? Easy. I wait for them to say something to me. Trust me, they'll get a few idiots - but that just makes me safer.

EE
I think ladies and gents and owners are recognizing the whole restaurant/bar pickup scene is really really hard for LE to stop. I'm sure could if they wanted to but I can't see how LE can drop a big net around a bar in a legitimate place of business and get those big hauls they love so dearly. I would think it would be hard to definitively and quickly separate a PfP lady from a simple, run of the mill trampy civilian.

In other words if people stay cool and discrete and don't get in the faces of the noisy blue hairs who want to go out with her hubbies at the same place then no ones gonna care.

Yeah. Right.

I guess I've been around here long enough to start to feel the ECCIE Effect.

ECCIE Effect: The embittered attitude slowly acquired by long time posters who eventually realize that a disturbingly large percentage of the fucktards on this board are idiots who drive up prices, chase off great ladies, WK incessantly, and in general do anything they can to screw things up for the rest of us. The primary symptoms of ECCIE Effect (EE) manifest as rude comments, refusal to constructively contribute and leading eventually to no longer posting.

Tobor (Proudly going EE) Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man

I couldn't have said it better myself - and personally I feel a lot more secure meeting new clients in upscale areas over a cocktail and appetizer vs over the phone , screening, rep, and all the extra gobbly goop. The galleria area is full of restaurants and bars alike , therefore the ladies will never be too far.

Also, Treasures has little effect on the scene - likely those ladies moved on easily to other clubs and/or have enough regulars by now to sink their teeth in.
Maybe they just like the sampler with a side of COCK!!!
Am I almost at 6,000? Shit, guess I'll have to have a party...
So, I live near the Galleria and tend to go to happy hour and dinner most weeknights. Dinner and dancing, etc. on weekends. Lately, I've been noticing an inordinate amount of girls working the bars and restaurants on this side of town.

Last night, I was at our usual Tuesday night spot, and there were at least 20 girls there working the room. Along with my friends, guys and girls alike, we have been trying to figure out why this sudden surge.

Our best guess is that these are mostly displaced dancers from Treasures in light of the recent restrictions over there.

Has anyone else noticed this? They are seriously everywhere and rather blatant about why they are there. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Hmmm ... exactly where have you been hanging out on Tuesday nights?