State: Iowa
Address: 1510 NE Broadway
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Everything. BJ, Doggy, Cowgirl, DDP, Strip Tease
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Dark Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Super Fit Mixed girl. Gorgeous and great personality everytime I saw her.
Recommendation: Yes
Skye hasn't been at the Minx for probably a year or longer. She's left the business. Great first post though

If you liked Skye, you might like Aaliyah at the Minx.
Last time I was in there was several months ago and it was $25 cover on a Tuesday night, is it still that much?
Aaliyah was the girl that was in the down stairs rooms was a hell of a good time. I'm thinking there are a lot of knotty girls there if you have the money. I was there a few weeks ago again and need to do a nother review.
I thought the standard door fee was $ 10 is what they have charged me
Like I said I went several months ago so hopefully he figured out that $25 on a Tuesday night is a fucking joke. I was chatting with Chyna she told me what the cover was and I laughed at her. Then she told me she was serious. I said great chatting with you again but I'm out. She also told me there were only 3 girls there that night. Which wasn't a surprise on a Tuesday. I was mostly there just to have a drink and maybe try some food but for $25 I'll go grab a bite and a drink somewhere else. Ended up at the Beach, there were maybe 15 or so gals there. Got hammered got some digits and had a great time.
Like I said I went several months ago so hopefully he figured out that $25 on a Tuesday night is a fucking joke. I was chatting with Chyna she told me what the cover was and I laughed at her. Then she told me she was serious. I said great chatting with you again but I'm out. She also told me there were only 3 girls there that night. Which wasn't a surprise on a Tuesday. I was mostly there just to have a drink and maybe try some food but for $25 I'll go grab a bite and a drink somewhere else. Ended up at the Beach, there were maybe 15 or so gals there. Got hammered got some digits and had a great time. Originally Posted by X2cjason
We need some Beach reviews!
I think $125 for 10 min VIP some 4 months back.. Compared to beach this is costly.. What do you guys think?
I think $125 for 10 min VIP some 4 months back.. Compared to beach this is costly.. What do you guys think? Originally Posted by panozindaclub

The Minx is the most expensive place I've gotten dances at. That said, I've had a lot of fun there too.
Last time at Minx it was $100 for every 10 minutes. If I recall correctly it was $500 for an hour if you said you were doing an hour up front.
Also I know their activities in the private area upstairs have been way more than before. I'm not paying $500 for a handy or a BJ but I know it's been done there recently.