If Eccie isn't big in Oregon, what is....?

I've noticed the Eccie boards are pretty much a ghost town up here compared to Texas. What is the most common and popular sites used for this type of business in the area or Oregon period? I would be staying in Oregon for the summer and would love to know and be able to meet and enjoy some of Oregon's fine gentleman. Feel free to comment or pm me.
Sent you a pm
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-08-2016, 12:38 AM
I looked into a couple of the local boards up here.. I think Eccie has the best format and advertising options for the ladies. AND - they don't require a face and driver license photo like one of them did.
I'm heading to the Northwest next year. I know there is a board that got shut down so I was curious which other ones are good options besides here.
It's actually TNAboard.com (or P411).
TNABoard is like the ECCIE of the PNW (Pacific Northwest).
Tnaboard
Thehobbyhunter
Tna BOARD NOT EASY TO get on it 5akes a bit and much harder to learn it.....Why oh why can't one board be popular everywhere....No board beats eccie in my opinion.
I'm coming up next week and would love some help connecting with whatever people use in Oregon. If you wanna help a lady out I'd greatly appreciate it!
I looked into a couple of the local boards up here.. I think Eccie has the best format and advertising options for the ladies. AND - they don't require a face and driver license photo like one of them did. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

I had to give eccie all of this information so I'm not quite sure where you got your info from
TNA is way more secure and makes screening much easier, and you can post every single day. its better in my opinion. This site has served me much better for traveling purposes so they all have their pros and cons.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-15-2017, 11:21 PM
I had to give eccie all of this information so I'm not quite sure where you got your info from Originally Posted by nekisa
I joined Eccie before this was a requirement.
Tna BOARD NOT EASY TO get on it 5akes a bit and much harder to learn it.....Why oh why can't one board be popular everywhere....No board beats eccie in my opinion. Originally Posted by Majichands
What does it take to join TNA board? Someone recently recommended it to me. I'm already verified on P411. I'm moving to Tacoma soon and have to rebuild my whole client base. I thought maybe it would be cool to take trips to Seattle and Portland if there's enough demand.
I've noticed the Eccie boards are pretty much a ghost town up here compared to Texas. What is the most common and popular sites used for this type of business in the area or Oregon period? I would be staying in Oregon for the summer and would love to know and be able to meet and enjoy some of Oregon's fine gentleman. Feel free to comment or pm me. Originally Posted by Guest091417
Tna is hugely popular in Oregon
Tna is hugely popular in Oregon Originally Posted by Edenjane25

True, I've been a member at TNA for years. I think Eccie is great too. Soon there might be more ladies posting ads here and then many of us at TNA will start heading over here too. Room for both sites, the more the better.
Xoxo I love Portland and I agree
Tna is great but I actually can say
I miss eccie