Coming from across the map, what's your view like?

I'm moving back to my little hometown in Ohio in a little less than two weeks, and while I'm an established provider here in Austin Texas, to be honest, I'm a bit concerned that being a play mate in Ohio is a 24/7 job since you basically have to travel the whole state from the looks of it.
I'd really like to have a better grasp on the hobby environment before my trip up, do the ladies up here tend to do better with incall or out? Do you charge for milage? Are multiple hour dates or regulars something that make or break you? How many of you have day jobs and just enjoy doing this on the side? Do you gents prefer ladies who travel or do you tend to have a regular girl who does it just the way you like? What type of services are you really looking for in your sessions?
I understand that not everyone will want to post in the thread directly, and I'm more than happy to accept pms I'm just very curious since I have been in the hobby less than two years but left home more than six years ago.... Thank you for any insight you might have
Fluffy