Yet another of M T Brain Socket's "kinder, gentler, lefty-loos" attacks another restaurant patron

A racist lib-retard assaulting and robbing a young man in a restaurant caught on video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5S6y5CnMG0

/////////////////////////////////KINO AHUITZOTL JIMENEZ
Jimenenz was kicked out of the Green Party for attacking the youths.

In addition to the action by the Green Party, Kino Jimenez was fired by Rumble, a San Antonio bar, which wrote that its employee’s alleged actions “go against everything that this establishment stands for.”

(Heavy)

bahahahahahaaaaa
Fake news.
Fake news. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As of 1 am central time, your butt buddy, violent anti Trump lunatic robber Kino Jimenez is in bexar county jail. You gonna send him a love letter, boy?
Fake news. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's your interpretation that is fucked, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

We all know .. i'm a fake jew! PERIOD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

we had that one figured out already. but thank you for posting!

BAHAHAAAAAA
"The person [Kino Jimenez] in that video is just a bully who's been a bully to me, to my brothers, to everyone I've known," said the suspects' brother.

(CBS affiliate)
in other news, sales of MAGA hats spiked today.
thank kino and walmart!
Teen Whose MAGA Hat Was Ripped From His Head Gets A New One — Autographed By The Man Himself!

Among those who commented was Donald Trump Jr., who retweeted a story about the assault.

"If someone can get me this young man’s information I’ll get him a new #maga hat... SIGNED by #potus!!!" he wrote on Twitter.
If someone can get me this young man’s information I’ll get him a new #maga hat... SIGNED by #potus!!! https://t.co/zHBz4gKpkf
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) July 5, 2018
And done, a new hat for Hunter.

(The Daily Wire)
Little Lord Fuckface has nothing better to do.

What happened to his ingrown toenail of a brother anyway?

/////////////////////////////////KINO AHUITZOTL JIMENEZ
Jimenenz was kicked out of the Green Party for attacking the youths. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If he was an " illegal alien " the Cheif of Police would NOT have informed I.C.E. as he did within the past year even though STATE laws says that he SHALL ! LYNG LIBERALS run rampant here in San Antonio. The city council approved painting a downtown cross walk in the " rainbow ' colors with ANY citizens in put. So much for their slogan of " Military City U.S.A. A spokesperson for the City said they the would " revist in the future " painting any other crosswalks for a " military theme " OR OTHER SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP ( La Raza and or the MEXICAN FLAG ? ) Da FuQ ?
Little Lord Fuckface has nothing better to do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

dickless snotface got nuthing to do...
If he was an " illegal alien " the Cheif of Police would NOT have informed I.C.E. as he did within the past year even though STATE laws says that he SHALL ! LYNG LIBERALS run rampant here in San Antonio. The city council approved painting a downtown cross walk in the " rainbow ' colors with ANY citizens in put. So much for their slogan of " Military City U.S.A. A spokesperson for the City said they the would " revist in the future " painting any other crosswalks for a " military theme " OR OTHER SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP ( La Raza and or the MEXICAN FLAG ? ) Da FuQ ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Seems like ever since you moved there the town has gone down hill. LOL I hope them "immigrants" take over the town. You may lose your job as the village idiot.