What Does Flat Out Plagarism Look Like ?

This is what happens when you try to create a false equivalency between an Ivy Leage Princeton Honors graduate and lawyer to a mail order bride that shoots nudes.

If that's true then why is Melanie's net worth more than Moochelles
If that's true then why is Melanie's net worth more than Moochelles Originally Posted by Hotrod511
... not to mention speaking fluently more languages than the Ex-1stFemale, who is embarrassed to be an American and struggles with her only language.
Wait a second ... are you now comparing the intelligence of our former First Lady with the gold digger in the WH guest bedroom now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

You fellas really have nothing better to cry about, or are you suffering from Trump Deflection Syndrome? Seems like this is the new outrage.

Attacking Michelle Obama because Melania Trump is a whooker.

Amazing.
/\ /\ /\
what does flat out plagiarism look like?

just words, just words - barack obama

it also looks like joe biden

trite phrases and terms that have been repeated ad infinitum through out the centuries and used by michelle and many others before her and since including melania aren't the stuff of plagiarism - those type of things are common and in the public domain and shouldn't be claimed by anyone as their own

you've heard those things so many times since childhood, there is no plagiarism involved, its just how you say what you say

the attack on melania was and is fake

plagiarism is found in the tight turns of phrases that ring fresh and clear and inspiring, so much so that someone takes another's words to pass them off as as their own

like barack did and like biden did
This is what happens when you try to create a false equivalency between an Ivy Leage Princeton Honors graduate and lawyer to a mail order bride that shoots nudes.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Can you compare a woman to a tranny??
I'll take the woman and you can have the tranny!!
No equivalency there.
Can you compare a woman to a tranny??
I'll take the woman and you can have the tranny!!
No equivalency there. Originally Posted by bb1961
Address the topic. Why is the Hotus plaigirizing a Tranny? ;-)
Address the topic. Why is the Hotus plaigirizing a Tranny? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I consider that Melania was only offering a tribute to Mrs. Obama, and is impressed Mrs. Obama managed to grab one of the affirmative action slots set aside for those that cannot compete in the Big Show.
I consider that Melania was only offering a tribute to Mrs. Obama, and is impressed Mrs. Obama managed to grab one of the affirmative action slots set aside for those that cannot compete in the Big Show. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Ask yourself these rhetorical questions...

Where did I go to college if I went at all...

Where did Melania go to College if she went at all. ;-)

What Ivy League school did Michelle Obama graduate from with honors.

Note: ohh dang affirmative action cant help you Graduate from Princeton with honors.

Why arent I a lawyer like Michelle

Why am I not working for that brilliant black woman.

All rhetorical my friend. ;-)
MLK has been accused many times of plagiarism ! What does sc thinck about that ?
Ohh I hate that I've so riled you
Ohh I hate that I've so riled you Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I promise sc, you did not like the answer did you? What is your answer to mlk's many faults, along with plagiarism? Can you stick around and answer the question, instead of starting more fact less threads??
Address the topic. Why is the Hotus plaigirizing a Tranny? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Address topics...Sc you're famous for ignoring anyone that calls you out on ALL your racist nonsense!!
You make an F5 tornado blush with your non analytical spin... you're the epitome of a classless trash talker.
You are the ONLY ONE that constantly says you're NOT racisist
Ask yourself these rhetorical questions...

Where did I go to college if I went at all...

Where did Melania go to College if she went at all. ;-)

What Ivy League school did Michelle Obama graduate from with honors.

Note: ohh dang affirmative action cant help you Graduate from Princeton with honors.

Why arent I a lawyer like Michelle

Why am I not working for that brilliant black "tranny".

All rhetorical my friend. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fixed it for you.