Slick Willie is at it again!

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bill is smiling because his imagination is on overdrive and Jesse Jackson is frowning because he has ED, lol.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 08-31-2018, 06:22 PM
Hypocritical for a man on this web site to be critical of another man looking lustily at a legal aged women, don't you think?
Hypocritical for a man on this web site to be critical of another man looking lustily at a legal aged women, don't you think? Originally Posted by Old-T
Hell if I were Bill I would be doing the same thing!
Hypocritical for a man on this web site to be critical of another man looking lustily at a legal aged women, don't you think? Originally Posted by Old-T
Do you know anyone on this site that's justifiably been the target of the #MeToo movement and subsequently photographed drooling over a young woman's ass at a high profile funeral?
Was hildebitch napping? Why didn't she catch him leering this time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtupvGKquaI
No, but I don’t know anyone on this site and I haven’t been to a high profile funeral since Ann Richards’s.

I might have looked at a woman’s ass at that one. But I’ve never been targeted by fembots.

Does that count?
Come on, who wouldn't like to party with Bill Clinton. Shit, that would be fun. You guys know the bitches would be there ready to disrobe and I wouldn't mind getting his leftovers.
Come on, who wouldn't like to party with Bill Clinton. Shit, that would be fun. You guys know the bitches would be there ready to disrobe and I wouldn't mind getting his leftovers. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I wouldn’t fuck the chicks he’s been with. Not one. The closest one would be Gennifer Flowers in her younger day. The rest are pretty disgusting. Especially Hillary.
I love the way the clintons are still winning on here with the twit huggers. They are just setting back and enjoying the trump show. He is entertaining as fk with no clue.

The ridicule of Slick Willie -- humiliating hildebeest once again -- has only just begun. And one would have to be living a very sheltered life in one's mommy's basement if one for a single moment imagines the ridicule began and ended in this forum. The ridicule has gone national and is growing exponentially!

• Old-T
  • 08-31-2018, 08:38 PM
Do you know anyone on this site that's justifiably been the target of the #MeToo movement and subsequently photographed drooling over a young woman's ass at a high profile funeral? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have no idea who on here has or hasn't been. Do you? I do suspect with the number of outright mysoginists who post, and reading their comments at times, I as sure we have more than a couple "me too" targets here.

Given your years long (decades?) ranting about Clinton, I find it difficult to believe that is what you mean. I am not a big Cinton supporter (about the best I will say is he wasn t Hillary), but in this case I do think it is a hypocritical thread you started.

Like I said, one would have to be living a very sheltered life in one's mommy's basement if one for a single moment imagines the ridicule began and ended in this forum.

Meanwhile, I take great delight in the thought that hildebeest is going to empty a second or third or more bottles of wine tonight as this blizzard of pictures showing Slick Willie's lechery takes the Internet by storm.

If someone else other than hildebeest has a problem with that, well, they still sell Thunderbird wine at the corner liquor store, and hildebeest can use the company of an experienced drunkard for commiseration.

One can only hope that there are no big screen TV's destroyed by shrilLIARy after said consumption of those bottles of Thunderbird or dingleberry wine ! She has a history of being a violent DRUNK when things don't go her way !
Who cares? The Clintons are done and over with. Kind of like you and your post?