Black Leaders show NO CLASS!

At Aretha Franklin funeral, the so call Loser Black Leaders (Sharpton, Jackson etc.) bashed Donald Trump, instead of celebrating Franklins accomplishments. SMH!!!

What an embarrassment!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...s-funeral.html
It is rewarding to know that Trump lives inside their heads totally rent free. LMAO!
I think SC was there...helping the cause!!
Did Bill Cosby attend?
Okay and your point is,,,,,, Any opportunity to give a political opinion ,
So sad, these people are taking advantage of a funeral to utilize their platform against trump! Truly disgusting!
Even sicker, is that these same people were the ones crying the loudest about the recent murder involving an illegal immigrant being "politicized"..
Did Bill Cosby attend? Originally Posted by LexusLover

isn't he tied up?
Did Bill Cosby attend? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, he had court, lol.

Jim
So sad, these people are taking advantage of a funeral to utilize their platform against trump! Truly disgusting!
Even sicker, is that these same people were the ones crying the loudest about the recent murder involving an illegal immigrant being "politicized".. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Just like several spots, i see the SAME folk who whined about "HOW DARE we politicize Mollie's murder, being the FIRST IN LINE to make the school shooting in FL all about politics.
Paul Wellstone Redux.
A funeral is the perfect occasion for introspection.

In the cases of Aretha Franklin and John McCain, people celebrated the virtues and values of the deceased.

And in no way do I see those values aligning with the despicable, offensive behavior and tactics of Donald J Trump.
I would point out that it wasn't "black" leaders, but a conglemerate of black and white Trump haters. I use the word "haters" specifically, as it shows the danger in their movement, as hate is the means by which many people keep themselves warm at night.

Spewing hate is rarely appropriate at a funeral, and certainly not here.

Frankly, this is an embarrassment to their families, and will be the thing most remembered by future generations of both of the souls. Aretha Franklin's memory did not deserve this blemish.

It is likely the John McCain helped plan his political rally. John McCain hated Trump. Even then, families should protect their patriarchs and matriarchs at the end of their life.
It was incredibly despicable for Mr. Trump to stroll among partially and/or fully nude beautiful ladies while overseeing his business of assuring America and the World could enjoy their natural beauty and intelligence, ...

... unless, of course, the "observers" were disgusted by semi-naked females!

It's refreshing that Mr. Trump got all of that yearning for gorgeous flesh OUT OF HIS SYSTEM BEFORE HE BECAME POTUS so those lovely creatures wouldn't be wearing out the carpets in the Oral Office lavishing their Boss in their little blue dresses with stress release while he wasted perfectly good cigars inserting them into their vaginas.

Now he can focus on MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN while his lovely wife takes care of his sexual desires so he won't get frustrated and distracted from his important work.
A funeral is the perfect occasion for introspection.

In the cases of Aretha Franklin and John McCain, people celebrated the virtues and values of the deceased.

And in no way do I see those values aligning with the despicable, offensive behavior and tactics of Donald J Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of course, non of those fine people would use a funeral politically, would they?

BTW, if I had a close up view of Arriana Grande, I would do what Clinton did. Heck, if I were him, I would have propositioned her backstage.

Then offered money if needed for her to bring a good looking girl along for extra fun.