clintonista Robert Reich wants to annul Trumps presidency

https://www.newsweek.com/robert-reic...pinion-1092345

have we been down this road before???? with Obama over his birth certificate thing?
oops, moderator please move this to the political forum.

I made a mistake. sorry guys.
https://www.newsweek.com/robert-reic...pinion-1092345

have we been down this road before???? with Obama over his birth certificate thing? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So. A racebaiting fascist bigoted leftist thug(mainstream democrat) proposes to fundamentally overturn the constitution.

What is the response by the non-partisan media?

Lets publish this!!!!!

What do the intelligentsia trump haters have to say about that.

I'd bet nothing, but I could be wrong.
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Reich is an anarchist fool.

If the Dems had put up someone decent, we probably wouldn't have been burdened with Trump. But they put up a psychopathic liar, so they lost.

Try again in 2020.
So. A racebaiting fascist bigoted leftist thug(mainstream democrat) proposes to fundamentally overturn the constitution.

What is the response by the non-partisan media?

Lets publish this!!!!!
. Originally Posted by kehaar

Not only did they publish it, but i've not yet heard anyone speak bad about 'his suggestion'. Meaning there must be a LOT of morons in the lame stream media, who actually LIKE his idea.
Such vitriol.

Over such minutiae.

The hand is on the other foot now.

If the Dems had put up someone decent, we probably wouldn't have been burdened with Trump. But they put up a psychopathic liar, so they lost.

Try again in 2020.
Originally Posted by Old-T
With all the superstars on the left it should be a cake walk in 2020
With the blue wave and all coming in Nov.
Reich is an anarchist fool. Originally Posted by Old-T

He's ALSO a mental midget.
Wow! That’s sure calling a spade a spade, LL!
Wow! That’s sure calling a spade a spade, LL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, Obama was the Spade. Reich is the Joker. Looks like the Dems still haven't learned to play their cards right, lol.

Jim

Try again in 2020.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Reich is also just about the shortest non midget I have ever seen.
Wow! That’s sure calling a spade a spade, LL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps a day will come when we can drop the pretense and tell each other what we really think about each other again, my kind, intelligent and dear friend.
Such vitriol.

Over such minutiae.

The hand is on the other foot now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So what you are saying is ignoring/destroying the constitution, and therefore our government, is minutiae.

Q.E.D
So what you are saying is ignoring/destroying the constitution, and therefore our government, is minutiae.

Q.E.D Originally Posted by kehaar
The Constitution and the Government used to work for the Liberals, or at least there was an opportunity for it to work for them. But as the World is beginning to recognize a continued dependence on a Government is not working well for them, since their dependency is becoming increasingly more expensive as their "needs" expand.

Importing nonworking, nonqualified persons to vote for them has created a drain on the limited resources the taxpayers are interested in turning over to the dependents of Government.

Since it's cheaper to build a wall to keep new ones out and to send the others back from where they came, the Liberal's "Final Solution" of stuffing the ballot boxes with illegal votes is painfully obvious.

If short-stuff and his band of loonies manage to "overthrow" our government they can become the "ruling class" of the peasant class they desire to create by assuring their continued dependence on the Government.
Jeepers, guys.

Again ... the vitriol and finger pointing here is rather disproportionately directed, in my humble opinion.

But of course you are entitled to you opinion, regardless of who disagrees, rebuts, debunks or exposes the inconsistencies in it.

Carry on, my friends.